“In town for basketball tournament”

Candlewood Suites Augusta
Ranked #32 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The suite was nice & CLEAN! The staff was very friendly & helpful. You can't beat the price for the ammenities and the location was great. It was right off the interstate, plenty of places to eat.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Yvonne S
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a response! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had to travel to Augusta, Georgia for a short business trip that was scheduled at the last minute. Although the notice was short the staff and Candlewood Suites handled my request quickly and professionally. This was my first stay with Candlewood but I was treated like a regular business traveler. The staff was polite and had everything ready for me to check in. The room was clean, comfortable and above all quite!!! House keeping was courteous with my linen request and supplied any items I needed. This was a short trip on short notice but Candlewood made it a comfortable trip. I will definitely stay again in the future!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor kind of in the interior portion of the building are pretty quiet
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank r g
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

We are so glad that you had an easy check-in and great service! We love to see guests return for another stay!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

I had a very pleasant experience at this hotel. From the time I checked in the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. It's located right off I-20 so I could get everywhere with no problem. A great place I would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for writing such a great review! Come back and stay with us next time you are in town!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I just recently stayed at the Candlewood Suites in Augusta, Georgia while visiting my daughter. I chose Candlewood as it is a pet friendly establishment and I was taking my dogs along on this trip. I arrived and was very pleasantly greeted by Amanda. She already had my keys ready and all it took to check in was for me to sign the pet agreement. It does cost $75.00 for the pet fee for 1-6 days and $150.00 7-14 days, but this was still less expensive than boarding my pets for this trip. The room was very clean and as soon as we settled in Amanda called upstairs and checked to be sure our room was to our liking. I told her the cable box in the bedroom was not working and she said she would be right up. When she meant right up she meant right up! She was at our door in less than a minute. She tried to troubleshoot the issue but then just went and got another cable box and replaced it. We stayed in a 2 room queen suite. The bedroom was cozy only enough room for a queen bed and a little room to walk around it, but the living room and kitchen were outstanding. This is a fully furnished extended stay hotel, so we had a full refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher. Washers and dryers are free for use you just need to provide your own laundry soap. The hotel was near to lots of restaurants, grocery stores and all the modern convinces. The hotel was extremely quiet so if you need peace and quiet this is the place. This was a very nice place to stay for an extended stay. I will stay here again when I come to visit my daughter. By the way this is only 15 minutes from Fort Gordon Army Base.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience at Candlewood Suites. We're glad that we could accomodate your pets as well, they are family too! We have the front desk staffed 24/7 just in case you need something throughout the night-like a new cable box! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay while visiting your daugther at Ft. Gordon and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

The accomodations were great. The hotel was located right off the interstate which made it extremely convenient when traveling. The staff was very polite and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Keona B
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

We take pride in all that our brand has to offer. Guests like you make our hotel a great place to work! Thank you for writing a review.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

The room was good with a flat screen tv and good internet. It was checking in that was disappointing. My husband is a Platinum member and was not recognized. When we asked the young lady who was very polite said they really weren't sure what they offered extra. We had just come for a Candlewood Suite the night before so we knew they offered treats or a couple of free pop. I went to do a wash and 2 of 4 washers were broken. Now they are free and I did get the laundry done.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank slovak
Betty C, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Sir we are so sorry this happened to you. It is Master's Week in Augusta. We have been having some troubles with our online booking. We have called I.H.G. about the matter this morning. We would like for you to call the hotel and ask for the manger so we can fix this issue. Once again we agonize and we are working on the issue. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
Christina Bishop

Reviewed January 11, 2012

We stayed in this hotel between Dec 29, 2011 and Jan 1, 2012 while attending a wedding. Our stay was very pleasant and comfortable. Rooms are spacious and clean. Internet was complementary and that is a plus. What impressed us the most is their staff and service. We have been traveling around the country for business and pleasure trips but We have not seen such an outstanding service what we have seen at Candlewood suits at Martinez/Augusta hotel. Staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. If we have to stay in hotel in Martinez/Augusta area, we cannot thing of going to another place except this hotel. We will strongly recommend anyone to try this hotel. Best service, great price, and awesome staff.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family