“Candlewoods Customer Service Rocks”

Candlewood Suites Augusta
Ranked #29 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I had to choose a hotel recently (my stay was in Sept of 2011) from a list that my company provided me. Needless to say I wasn't looking forward to what the company was shoving down my throat. However this hotel was a HUGE surprise. I loved the room. It doesn't even feel like a hotel room. It feels like a living room and kitchen with a bed. Everything was clean. There was a coffee maker, a full fridge, a nice plasma TV. It was quiet. The neighborhood was good. But the best thing was the service. My Dumb@$$ left my cell phone and my electronic cigarettes in the room. I didn't realize until i was on the plane back to ohio that i had left all that there. So needless to say i had to call Candlewood up and find out what they could do. Well, they responded by taking care of everything. They had already found the phone etc. and all i had to do was give them my address. 3 days later i had my phone back. Free of Charge (through USPS). This place really is amazing.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor by the stairs that lead to the exit out the back. If your a smoker it...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Betty C, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2015

thank you for writing us a review on our hotel
so sorry it took so long to respond.
we did not know how tripadvisor worked at
that time.

Reviewed October 8, 2011

I stayed at the Candlewood in early October for business. It is a newer hotel with nice rooms and a kitchenette. I admit I did not take advantage of the kitchenette aside from the refrigerator and ice maker. The property if off the highway and near some apartments. Free wifi is nice too!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

thank you so much for taking your time to write us a review.
we did not know at that time how tripadvisor worked, and
we are so sorry for now responding to your review.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Nice new property. Very good fitness center with an adequate eliptical. Nice kitchen in my room. Very, very clean room. I would definitely stay here again. Only minus is that the hotel does not have a restaurant on site.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

we are so sorry we did not respond to your review at that time.
we had to learn how tripadvisor worked.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

we have stayed at many hotels before as my husband travels for his job, and this stay has been by far the best..! the staff always has a possitive attitude all the time and they all go above and beyond to assist there guests. the housekeeping is the aboslute best, and i have 2 small children, so a clean room is a must..!!!
we will deffinatly stay here again...and are looking foward to it!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Betty C, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2015

thank you for writing us a review and we are so
sorry it took so long to learn how tripadvisor worked.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

Enjoyed the stay and location, as well as the helpful staff!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

thank you for taking the time to write us a review and
we are so sorry it took us so long to respond. We
had to learn how tripadvisor worked.
again,

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Our stay was great!!! The hotel was clean (inside and outside), quiet and modern. The ladies at the front desk were wonderful as well. They we extra helpful whenever we needed assistance, especially when I requested a late check out at the last minute...cudos!!! Thank you for such a great stay and I really like the "general store". I was able to purchase goodies and get things I forgot to bring. Thanks and we will be back!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

when a guest takes the time to write us a review,
it is so important that we write a respond.
We are so sorry it has taken so long.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

The suite was clean and spacious. I couldn't hear any noise from the interstate, I was able to enjoy my evening in peace. The hotel was close to lots of restaurants and I had easy access to major highways.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends

so sorry it took so long for us to respond,
however, we do want to thank you for
the review.