For the third year in a row, I helped to organize a group trip to a bowling tournament in Augusta, GA. For the third year in a row, we stayed at the Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Riverwatch. For the third year in a row, we received outstanding service and quality from this property.
Year after year, I have received excellent care from Ms. Kondur and her staff at this hotel. Many times it is difficult to process multiple rooms and deposits, but Ms. Kondur and her wonderful staff have made travelling with a large group easy and pleasurable.
This Baymont property is just across the Georgia line from SC and is on an exit with very few restaurants and other properties, but is less than 2 minutes from the busy Washington Rd area which is packed with such amenities. Upon arrival, the parking area was very clean and the hotel itself was very appealing as always. The lobby was fresh and clean, and we were greeted with cookies upon arrival. Check in was quick and organized as always.
During my stay, I was in a two-queen suite. The suites in this hotel are only one room suites with partial dividers which lead to a desk and pull out sofa. Although they are not two rooms, they are very large and provide ample space for up to 5 people comfortably. The bathroom is a single vanity of normal size and provides the only cramped space in the room if staying with a large group in one room. The rooms are very well lit and updated with flat panel tvs and updated appliances in the kitchenette.
Just off of the lobby of the hotel is a large breakfast area. Continental breakfast is served daily and is of the normal fare with the addition of freshly cooked eggs and sausage. While continental breakfast selections are often limited, a Waffle House and Wendy's are both within walking distance and open for breakfast. This breakfast area doubles as our main point of congregation at night during our group stay, and Ms. Kondur was cordial enough to decorate the area for a 'casino night' for our group so that we could enjoy a night of friendly poker games and good conversation. The breakfast area is also adjacent to the very nice yet simple outdoor pool and sundeck area.
The staff at Baymont Inn and Suites Augusta Riverwatch goes above and beyond what is necessary to work with our group and provide great accommodations during our stays in the Augusta area. I look forward to our fourth year in a row in 2014 and expect the expectations to be met without hesitation once again. If you are considering bringing a group to the Augusta area, please give Ms. Kondur a call--you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New upgrades in 2015, our hotel is conveniently located at Exit #200 off Interstate 20 on Riverwatch Parkway--and is convenient to downtown Augusta restaurants and shopping. Our hotel features upgraded guest rooms and a fresh, new lobby and breakfast room. Stay with us and enjoy our complimentary full hot breakfast and our "hometown hospitality." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Riverwatch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites / Augusta Riverwatch Hotel Augusta
- Baymont Inn And Suites / Augusta Riverwatch
- Augusta Baymont Inn