This was our first time staying in Augusta. We were very pleased with the Baymont Inn and Suites. Everything was nice and clean, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good. We will stay here again. Our only problem was we went through three remote controls for our television before we found out it was the comcast box in the room. The front desk gave us a new one which my husband installed and everything was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New upgrades in 2015, our hotel is conveniently located at Exit #200 off Interstate 20 on Riverwatch Parkway--and is convenient to downtown Augusta restaurants and shopping. Our hotel features upgraded guest rooms and a fresh, new lobby and breakfast room. Stay with us and enjoy our complimentary full hot breakfast and our "hometown hospitality." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Riverwatch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites / Augusta Riverwatch
- Baymont Inn & Suites / Augusta Riverwatch Hotel Augusta
- Augusta Baymont Inn