Rodeway Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This hotel is a hidden gem on Peach Orchard Rd.

Staff: I arrived at a very late hour of the night and was greeted by a very enthusiastic and friendly staff member. She took the time to explain everything to me and was helpful in providing driving directions. She also went well beyond the duty of her job to listen to the story of my very crazy week.

Housekeeping: The housekeeping staff were timely in cleaning and providing new linens.

Location: There are plenty of fast food franchises on Peach Orchard Rd. Wendy's is the closest late night eats available. The area's attractions (such as Masters or Broad St.), shopping mall, or family dining options will take 15 mins to drive to.

Noise level: I stayed in a room that was close to the front of the hotel but it was comfortably quiet throughout the day and at night.

Beds: The queen-size mattresses were in good condition and the bedding and linens were clean.

Bathroom: The shower and sink counter top were marble and all the bathroom fixtures were clean.

TV: The television in my room was the classic "tube". Nothing fancy, but it was certainly in working order.

WiFi: The entire hotel is provided with an unsecured connection with from an 802.11b router. I was able to check emails just fine.

Others: The room included a mini refrigerator, microwave, and desk which was a pleasant surprise.

Special thank you to Betsy.

Room Tip: On weekends Rodeway Inn location fills up its rooms fast. Apparently, it is one of the more popular hotels in the area and having stayed here I can see why.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank contraverseC
Christine W, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Thank you for your detailed review of our accommodations. Our staff was delighted to service you in excellence during your hotel stay. We are pleased that our prime location as well as amenities provided was convenient and satisfied your needs.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I was in town for business and needed to find a place to stay for the night. I was greeted by a friendly lady with a beautiful smile. She was helpful in getting me a room and a great rate. The rooms were very nice and clean. I was able to enjoy the pool too. Ms. Becky was wonderful with helping me find directions to the places I needed to go and greeted me with a smile each time I went in to ask for help. I would recommend anyone to stay here. Great place to stay!

Room Tip: Second floor rooms were nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
bholay, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your stay. We are so pleased that we were able to make your recent stay at our hotel enjoyable and easy. We do value all of our guests and we try our very best to show it and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Stayed at the Rodeway Inn the night before The Masters. Even though it was about 6 miles away from Augusta National, the location makes it conducive to a back door entrance to Augusta National. For the price during The Masters week makes the hotel an excellent value. Friendly staff! Greeted with a smile and reassurance if we needed anything just call. They even gave each guest a welcome bag of goodies! Breakfast in the morning was small but adequate. Complimentary newspapers were provided. And most importantly - clean hotel room! Microwave and refrigerator in room. Pleasant stay!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Caskar

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your stay with us. I would like to also say thank you very much for your kind words about our staff. I'm happy to see that my staff member you encountered showed you what real Southern Hospitality is. We welcome you back with open arms.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Passing through Georgia we stayed here. The rooms were clean and quiet and the bed super comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast offerings were limited (but waffles were great!) and the room was over furnished but as mentioned the bed was really nice. Thanks Juna for your hospitality! I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your stay. We are so pleased that we were able to make your recent stay at our hotel enjoyable and easy. We do value all of our guests and we try our very best to show it. We hope that next time you are in town whether it is for business or for leisure travel; you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Some reviewers rate this motel very highly though that was not my experience. We came in after dark and had to conduct the check-in through ballistic glass. The room was a bit cramped and very run down. A stained lampshade here, a burned out bulb there. After I got into the shower I noticed there were no bath towells at all, just a couple of wash colths and two hand towells. My wife was not game to go back outside and request towells via a coin slot, so I dried off using the hair dryer. To be fair, when I mentioned this the next morning, I was credited 1000 points on my rewards program.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

We first want thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to let us know what you thought about our hotel. We strive to please our guests and we are constantly using reviews and comments to better our hotel in every way. We apologize for any inconvience that you may have come across during your stay but we do assure you that many changes are happening in our hotel and your next stay with us will most definitely be more to your standard. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon.