All reviewsfront deskindoor poolrestaurant downstairscurb appealfree breakfastroom was cleansmall fridge and microwavecracker barrelac unitfort gordonhousekeeping staffstaff was friendly and accommodatinghotel breakfastquiet areawould stay here againvery nice hotelking suite
Reviewed May 27, 2018

I drove up and the curb appeal is very nice. I walked in and the lobby is very nicely decorated. The desk personnel were very nice and knowledgeable. They finished the restaurant and bar since I was here last year. Very nice. The bar wasn't stocked very well with beer. The kitchen wasn't on top of things? They didn't have ground beef thawed out so no burgers. I had a steak one night and chicken fingers and fries another night. Both meals were very nice. My room was very big and nice and cllean. I had trouble with the AC which I turned in to front desk. I hope it gets fixed. Overall a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed January 15, 2018

Stayed here for two nights while running a race nearby. The rooms were nice although you might want to bring a nightlight for the bathroom because the main light is phenomenally bright. Rooms seemed quiet. We didn't use the restaurant downstairs but it's always nice to know that is available. There are a few restaurants within walking distance as well.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Daniel C, Front Office Supervisor. at Holiday Inn Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We value your feedback and will take your opinion into consideration. The next time you do stay at the hotel please enjoy our restaurant it has been completely renovated as well.

Daniel Colpaert

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Nice room, good breakfast and great indoor pool. Friendly staff, beds were very comfortable, everything was clean and well decorated. Stayed for 3 nights and would definitely stay again while visiting my grandson at Fort Gordon. Reasonable price too.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Daniel C, Front Office Supervisor at Holiday Inn Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Augusta West. We appreciate the kindness shown in your review and will continue to deliver the same experience the next time you decide to be in the area.

Daniel J. Colpaert
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

And we are back for another one of my awesome reviews. This one will cover my brief one night stay at this property off of interstate 20 in Augusta. I want to apologize for my absence over the past few weeks. Work has been busy, and when I'm not working I'm usually spending quality time with my girlfriend, so it's difficult to have enough spare between work and romance.

Let's get to the review:
This is your most common kind of Holiday Inn. The upkeep is on par, and so are the amenites. And by now you know what I mean by "amenities". That's right, a fully stocked bar and restaurant. I enjoyed several adult beverages, probably a little too many, since seeing that I passed out while sitting up in bed. Good times. I also enjoyed a decent steak dinner, and a pretty delectable free breakfast in the morning. I hate how most hotels don't use real eggs in the morning. Lame.

Anyways, the staff was friendly and accommodating, and there is plenty of room to park your truck and trailer. I wasn't let down by my stay. Boom!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Zachery D
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night. Our room was clean, comfy beds, the lobby nicely decorated for the holidays. Helpful, and nice staff. Spacious area for their good complementary breakfast. Quiet area. I recommend it.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family