Holiday Inn Augusta West
$104
Hampton.com
$99
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$42
$48
$139
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewslarge bowlfront deskrestaurant downstairsbiggest surpriseroom was cleansmall fridge and microwavefree breakfasthousekeeping staffstaff was friendly and accommodatingquiet areawould stay here againfort gordonnice poolyogurtking suitehot breakfastone night stay
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We spent one night here in December. The hotel is conveniently located near a major highway and restaurants. The hotel appears quite new and well maintained. The hotel was reasonably priced. Every employee we encountered was pleasant. We enjoyed dinner and breakfast in the hotel's breakfast. We don't recall receiving a Priority Club welcome gift but were upgraded to the highest floor. We would recommend this property.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Holiday Inn Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay. It is our policy to provide Priority Club members with welcome bags and we apologize that you did not receive yours! We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in Augusta.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

A 2-day business trip to Augusta became a pleasant stay. Sparkly clean rooms, courteous staff, easy access to the interstate and near-by restaurants, all add up to a great place to stay. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Holiday Inn Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you so much for your nice review! We're incredibly pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and we hope to see you again soon. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to let us know :)

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed at this HI for a total of eight weeks over a three month period due to it being close to where I was working.
The positives - the staff was incredibly friendly, the rooms were clean and always fixed up for me by the time I arrived home.
The only negative I can think about is the nasty, duct-taped curtains. There's no excuse, ever, for a hotel like a HI to use duct tape over their plastic, nasty curtains. All but one of the rooms I stayed in had these. The other negative was the thin walls- being near the elevator is hell as you can hear the thing moving at all hours of the night.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Holiday Inn Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought about our hotel. We're pleased to hear that everything was to your liking. As mentioned in previous reviews the curtains are slowly but surely being replaced. We appreciate you baring with us during this transition and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I've stayed in a few hotels in the Augusta area....and have been disappointed each time. Until We stayed here. I usually just want a quiet night, hot water and clean towels. This hotel excelled at a nice room, a quiet evening and a great breakfast in the morning. From now on when I'm in Augusta for the night - I'm staying here. I've finally found a nice hotel !!!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

We're incredibly pleased to hear how much you enjoy our hotel! We strive to please so if there's anything we can do to make your next stay even better please let us know! We look forward to seeing you again :)

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I came to town for a friends 40th birthday party that was given at the hotel. Upon arrival the staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel was extremely clean and I am a clean freak so it exceeded my expectations. I had a king bed, the room was very spacious and cozy. It was right near the interstate so very easy to find, close to shopping centers and restaurants. I heard absolutely no sound in my room from neighbors. The bathtub has zero mildew. Only thing I didn't like was the lack of outlets in the room for my laptop and cellphone and the fact that breakfast did not include juice. You have to pay for the juice. This is one of the few hotels where I felt comfortable walking on the carpet without socks or shoes.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Holiday Inn Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We're pleased to hear that everything was satisfying and we hope to see you again next time you're in Augusta.