See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2018

I reserved my room via choice hotels website and the site said it had a pool. It was the main reason we chose this hotel. It now does not have a pool and they said my reservation was cancelled. Luckily they had room and I had to ask for the rate in which I booked online. Tehy were not very accomodating. Now they won't give me my points because they have my reservation as cancelled. I've contacted them 3 times now with no response. Also, the breakfast is cold and not well maintained. Room was dirty and not swept, the conditioner had been used and 1/2 full. good point - It was a great location.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2018

The hotel room was clean, comfortable bed and quite night for a good night rest. Felt very safe and secure in a good location. Hotel is within walking distance of the Texas Roadhouse.The breakfast was delicious.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Bhavik P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear Christopher,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for posting your marvelous review! I am so glad that you found your room clean and comfortable. Thank you again and we cannot wait for your next visit!

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were in town for one evening and had a wonderful stay. The staff was very accommodating and our room was very clean. When we return to Augusta, this will absolutely be our first choice hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank madison2001
Bhavik P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We're glad to have you as a new fan of our hotel and look forward to your future stay with us. Your review is very kind and well appreciated. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stay quite, comfortable, and staff is nice and friendly. I will be here three weeks and after the first week I decided to stay two more. Close to several eating places, within walking distance.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank misslozoya1
Bhavik P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear misslozoya1,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for posting your review! I am so glad that you found your room clean and comfortable. Thank you so much for your compliments about our staff. They are truly outstanding and it is so great to have that noticed and commented on. Thank you again and we cannot wait for your next visit!
Bhavik Patel

Reviewed August 5, 2017

This is a bit older, budget motel but quite clean and comfortable. The room is well decorated and has everything we need. Good location near a lot of facilities. A busy area but not noisy---we slept well. Breakfast was typical motel food with ample choices. Price was good for this area in summer.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Bhavik P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Dear hotgrandmacwt,
Thank you for your comments. I agree that the location is a hit!! We are so lucky to be in the middle of everything. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed everything our hotel had to offer during your recent stay with us. Thank you again and we cannot wait until next time!