“A great room for the price!”
Review of West Bank Inn

West Bank Inn
Ranked #15 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Very easy access to I-20. Room was clean, comfortable and affordable, ($60 with my AAA discount and that on a Saturday night for double occupancy). Staff was friendly and nice. Will certainly make this my hotel-home in Augusta.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the street. The staff cannot control street noise of course but Washington...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marsha C
There are newer reviews for West Bank Inn

Reviewed June 20, 2014

What a great motel - Just passing through on the way to Charlston and stopped here. The young guy (son of the owners I think) was great, so friendly and helpful. The room was great really clean with everything you needed and bed really comfy, aircon worked well and wifi was good. Out side there was a seating area with tables and chairs to sit and smoke or not whatever. The young girl (family I think) at check out was also so pleasent and friendly. Apparently this is a one off family run motel - what a shame there are not more as I would choose this over all the others we stayed in.

Room Tip: I would guess any room would be good
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Citygogetter
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I found this place through hotel guide. It was a wonderful surprise!!! My daughter is in Augusta doing research at GRU. This is now our one and only place. Love the free breakfast. The owners and staff are wonderful. Exceptional customer service. A real gem.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Planned to take this hotel on night before Road Trip from Augusta, Georgia to Perry, Florida. I was not impressed. But it was what it was. It was a room, near I20, not impressive, but it worked. It was clean. With some breakfast

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Passing through from North Carolina, we found this hotel to be one great deal. We were impressed with the cost for the comfort and cleanliness we received. It is also in a great location. The continental breakfast was good. This hotel will go on our list of great lodging for future trips.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the West Bank Inn for a week. From the time we arrived we received the friendliest service. They were professional, kind and extremely attentive. During the week they made sure that we were comfortable and asked if there was anything they can do for us. One of the things we noticed was that they were out there walking the grounds throughout the day as well as the evening making sure the parking lot was clean. The rooms were clean, beds and pillows were very comfortable as well. All I can say is that we will stay at this in when we go back to Augusta. We have been recommending West Bank Inn to our friends when they visit Augusta.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor, king size bed a few rooms from the main street. The rooms were quiet.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

West Bank Inn is my goto hotel in Augusta because the value cannot be beat !
Been staying here for four years while our son is in Medical college of Georgia.

It is not a new location or fancy...no but I give it a FIVE "C" rating:
Convenient, Comfortable, Clean, Courteous, and Cost-effective !

New owners are keeping the good things and improving the amenities; tvs were upgraded to flat screens, gradual and deliberate rennovations are sprucing up the property. BUT the PRICE is staying the same.....

Parking can be crowded but the return customers keep coming back like I do.

Room Tip: Ask front desk for the day's quiet side....if desired. With the A/C on, I don't care because...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family