West Bank Inn
$110
$104
Hampton.com
$109
ECCO Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$94
$88
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$48
Hotels.com
$46
$44
Red Roof
$149
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsoutback steakhouseroom was cleansausage biscuitsbusy roadcontinental breakfastbasic hotelwhole foodsbusy areafree shuttlewashington roadcoffee makerfresh fruitvisit augustafirst floorparking lotbathroom floorwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Booked this hotel based on reviews on Trip Advisor. Awfully good value for the money - very pleasant front desk - clean and quiet, although just a bit shopworn. A bit hard to get to, but we will definitely return. Breakfast was more than adequate - and nice to know it is family-owned. Lots of restaurant options a short drive (or walk) from the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
David J, Manager at West Bank Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am glad to know that our place is a good value for your money. This property is indeed family owned and we take pride in trying our best to serve our guest. Thank you for your support. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Will stay here again on my next trip to Augusta! Jennifer was sweet and even offered to let me stay in my room until noon if I needed. Breakfast was an assortment of fruits, pancakes, breads and lots of goodies. When we arrived I had intended on going to the Krispy Kreme for breakfast. After seeing what they had, I didn't want to! Bed slept good and room was clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for letting us know that your had a pleasant stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your breakfast, and thank you for the nice compliment We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. If you do come back, we will get some hot doughnuts in the morning for breakfast.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Absolutely wonderful experience, Courteous considerate staff from check-in (David) to check-out (Jennifer). I arrived rather late. Maybe it was the grey hair that touched Mr. David's heart. He made sure I got a first floor room close to the front. I mentioned to Ms. Jennifer that I was waiting for a telephone call to tell me what my next stop was and I hoped it came by check-out. She told me she could give me a 12 noon check out. Wow, she took the initiative to offer. Initiative is an impressive quality in young people today. The room was sparkling clean and comfortable. No cigarette smoke or other unpleasant odors in the air. Cleaner than clean and everything worked as it was suppose to. I've stayed in more expensive hotels that that was true of. Ms. Rosa came out to water the beautiful plants along the walk and at the gazebo and was a pleasure to talk to. I am a caregiver to a 97-year-old and this was my first getaway night. I felt well cared for by this staff. I also enjoyed the breakfast items. Plan to return there my next getaway night. Thank y'all,

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
djeng0007, General Manager at West Bank Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay. We believe our guests deserve good service, so we always do our best to make sure their stay are as comfortable as possible.

It is so kind of you to mention two desk clerks in your review. I will pass on your comments to them. I am sure they will be encouraged by it.

We look forward to your visit again

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I would have never booked this place without the positive reviews on TA. They were correct. Older hotel, yet extremely clean. Staff was very friendly and efficient. Breakfast was standard "free breakfast" fare. Location was right off the interstate with many choices of places to eat. The only negative was the late night Karoke Night. (There were some really bad singers). It was loud as we went up to the room, but once we shut the door and turned the fan to run continuously, we couldn't hear it and slept well.
I would stay here anytime I am passing through Augusta and need a place to stay.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the backside for a quieter experience.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tntands
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We chose this motel because of its very high rating, with a large number of people raving about it. Were they friends and family? This is a regular motel, it is clean (and is this not what motels should be?), the rooms are okay but by no means luxurious, and the cars stand in front of the rooms just as they do in any chain. The 'Inn' (don't inns have restaurants and bars?) stands amid a mass of fast food joints. It is adjacent to very very noisy roads. When the people in the next room take a shower or flush a toilet, you know!
There is nothing of interest to do in the evenings, unles you like sitting in a junk-food establishment. The young lady who checked us in (we had booked via expedia, no escape) was charming. However, she can do nothing to improve the surroundings, nor can she expand the minute breakfast room that does not invite clients to linger at the four or five tiny tables.

Room Tip: Don't stay unless you can sleep through noise. In any case it is far too expensive for what is on offer. I think the west side MAY be less noisy than the eastern one. The upper floor will enable you to escape the feet above your head.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple