West Bank Inn
$67
$109
$95
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$48
Priceline
$139
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsoutback steakhouseroom was cleansausage biscuitsbusy roadcontinental breakfastbasic hotelwhole foodsbusy areafree shuttlewashington roadcoffee makerfresh fruitvisit augustafirst floorparking lotbathroom floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 11, 2012

my wife kept saying, "should we tell them they need to charge more?". Very clean, nicely appointed rooms (mini-fridge & micro-wave included), convenient location, and a friendly staff along w/ a great breakfast (sausage, scrambled & hard-boiled eggs, sausage biscuits, pancakes, waffles, canadian bacon, along w/ the usual assortment of fresh fruit, cereal, pastries, bagels, yogurt, juice, and excellent coffee) make this a real find. I really wish more hotel properties were like this one (unfortunately if so we would have no need for a place like TA).
Are there negatives? yes......the skimpy poly/cotton blend towels (at least there were several) were disappointing and--not the hotel's fault--the fact that they are located on busy Washington Avenue where folks like to race motor-cycles up and down at all hours made it some what noisy but those are minor complaints in the long run.

Room Tip: if noise is a concern ask for a room as far away fr/ busy Washington Ave as possible
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Had to move my Med School son to a new Augusta location. Had to juggle my reservations repeatedly due to his hospital schedule. West Bank Inn (Jennifer) helped me repeatedly make changes.

The double bed room was comfortable for my wife and two teenagers; breakfast was good as usual; staff was great ! Great Rest and Hot Shower after long day of moving.

Thanks for being the best staff, best value, and best location for me again ! See Ya next trip.

Room Tip: Ask desk which side will be quieter for you (if a light sleeper).
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank fanman000
Reviewed September 1, 2012

You can't praise this property enough. It is by far, the most underrated hotel in the area. Impeccably clean, outstandingly friendly and courteous.......all at a most reasonable cost. The outstanding breakfast is a great bonus.

Need I say more? A definite HIGHLY recommended stop-off.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tonyceeny
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here and will recommend this hotel over any major chain in the area. You get what they provide at a very good rate. I recommend you check this place out first. This hotel was located to my family whom i was visiting and many eating places. I see why they get great reviews. I have no problem recommending this hotel and i will be in a few months for another family visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I saw this inn on trip advisor and saw that it had great ratings. We left on a thursday night after a long day of work and drove a few hours to reach the hotel. Because we were going to continue traveling the next day, we reserved a room for one night. The rain was terrible that night so I was so relieved to have a welcoming desk person service us quickly. We got the keys to the room and were surprised how clean that it looked, smelled and felt. We have a 10 month old and it was nice to have a hotel room that had clean floors. The bathroom had a fan in it which we don't come across very often. We prefer to have one because of our need for white noise to help us sleep. We also loved that the inn had really nice soap. It smelled nice! The bed was really comfortable too and we liked how the room had a leather lazy boy rocker. It was great to have something to help us get the little one to sleep. In the morning we headed back to the lobby to have something to eat before we left. They had orange juice, water, coffee and tea for drinks and they had yogurt, cereal, hard-boiled eggs, bagels, pancakes, bread, sausage, eggs, and bacon. The hot food was microwaved which wasn't very tasty, but they had a great set up. We will DEFINITELY, without a doubt, stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family