“Delicious”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have eaten here every time I go to Augusta. My account suggested we eat lunch there earlier this year and now I can't wait to get back to Augusta to eat there again! Everything looks amazing and tastes even better. You will not regret eating at the French Market Grille!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

A number of local people suggested and recommended that we go there. We loved the atmosphere and the staff was very accommodating. Unfortunately, the food was average at best. My wife had blackened tuna that certainly wasn't anywhere near the quality and taste we had expected. I on the other hand and blackened scallops and they were so over seasoned and "blackened" that it was almost un-edible. My gumbo on the other hand was very tasty. We spend a great amount of time in New Orleans and our favorite thing to do is eat. We know and love outstanding Cajun food. The only thing I found that resembled New Orleans was some of the artwork. We've only been there once but we will not give them a second chance.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

This little out-of-the-way gem is a great place for lunch. The specials are affordable and couldn't be more delicious! I had a seafood crepe that was out of this world! A salad, hot roll and drink were all included. I don't know how they do it, but it's great! I look forward to visiting every time I visit the area!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've been to both locations and have never been disappointed with the service or the food. Great salads....especially if you add the soft-shell crab or fried oysters on top! The crawfish étouffée is to die for.

Gail B, Owner at French Market Grille, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

We are so glad to hear you've enjoyed your previous visits for French Market Grille! Nothing beats hot, crispy fried oysters on top of the Jim's Caesar salad! We've received the #1 spot in the Augusta Magazine for Friendly Service recently, we're SO glad to hear we're living up to that award! Please visit us again soon and thank you for your review.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Really great food. A good place to go if you're looking for something different. A great little gem!

Gail B, Manager at French Market Grille, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit. Please come again soon, we'll have a slice of our award winning Peanut Butter Pie waiting!