“Worst motel EVER- Very scary.”
Review of Motel 6 Augusta

Motel 6 Augusta
Ranked #65 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Worst motel EVER! Very scary. Dirty, noisy, unsavory clientele everywhere. Doors have one inch gap around for bugs. Locks don't work well. You wouldn't want to walk on the carpet barefooted or even sit on the bedspread. Armed guard posted outside if that means anything to you... We stayed 1/2 an hour and left.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank nbergert
Teresa M, Manager at Motel 6 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for your business and your comments. We hope you stay again. We take all of our guest reviews seriously. We will strive to make the necessary changes so that we can continue to be a successful hotel. Again thank you for your review.

There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Augusta

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I booked with this property because the name included "suites." Perhaps my idea of a suite doesn't quite match. I reserved one room with two double beds, as I was traveling to the Masters with my best friend. Upon arrival, I was told we would be in two single rooms next door to one another. I thought "reserving" a room meant that I'd be getting the room I reserved. Had the two rooms been adjoining, I might not have been as upset, but that was not the case. In addition, I had higher expectations of the property. My first inclination upon arriving was to cancel my reservation and book elsewhere. I was not at all impressed with the property, and I would strongly discourage my friends from booking with this property.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Holygrail77

We at Savannah Suites strive to give our guest the best service. We hope that you come and stay again. We take all of our guest reviews seriously.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

They have a very nice staff. It is in a wonderful location walking distance from Kroger, Burger King, Checkers, Starbucks, and they just built a Wal-mart not even a mile up the road. There is also a chuck e cheese right up the road walking distance for the kids. :) enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christine R

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Had a hard time trying to get clean towels, waited 2 days before any were available.The carpet and floors in the room needed to be cleaned,ended up cleaning them myself.Also had a bug problem in the room

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Cdhaynie

Thank you for your review we at Savannah suites appreciate your feedback. We hope you come and visit our hotel again. We will continue to strive for your approval. We will keep your review in mind as we achieve our goals to become a better hotel.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Kesha was great help. She was kind quick and accurate. I really enjoyed my stay. Thank you kesha.i would stay again. room was extremely clean. towels and linen were fresh. everything worked well. And i felt very comfortable. It was like being home away from home.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Amydiaz13
Teresa M, Manager at Motel 6 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for your review please come again.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

If you are looking for a 5 star quality hotel with a budget-friendly expense, then look no further you have arrived at the right place...Welcome to your new home away from home Savannah Suites. The staff are very friendly & efficient, the rooms are loaded with all the great comforts of home including a kitchenette with stove,microwave,refrigerator,coffee pot (what more could you need). The bathroom is spacious with a shower that you will never want to get out of. A table & chairs to dine at., And of course a nice comfy queen size bed to lay in while watching cable t.v. Other great Qualities include the fact that you have the options to rent rooms by the day, week, or even month., They have a great coin laundry facility, and they are also a pet friendly hotel. The location of the hotel is walking distance to a shopping mall and other great shopping stores and tons of restaurants as well. Now that you have read this I hope you are now dialing 1-706-849-3100 to make your reservations with Khisha or any of the other friendly staff members. My family & I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and I'm sure yours will as well.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

We appreciate you business. We hope you come see us again. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

The staff is great, very friendly and always willing to help in anyway they can. It is in walking distance to grocery store, the mall, and restaurants. The rooms are clean and spacious. I would recommend this place to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rr7477
Teresa M, Manager at Motel 6 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Thankyou for your review. We appreciate your business and hope you come to stay with us again.