“nice staff and very clean place to stay”
Review of Motel 6 Augusta

Motel 6 Augusta
Ranked #65 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have come to Savannah Suites a few times and the staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean. The GM is very kind his name is Chris Newell. I could honestly say that the entire staff is freindly from front desk all the way to maintenance and housekeeping. If you are planning a short,or long stay in Augusta GA I would choose Savannah Suites of Augusta GA :)

Room Tip: all the rooms are great
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Chris N, Manager at Motel 6 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay at Savannah Suites Augusta.
We are pleased that you had a great stay.
We strive to ensure every guests expectations are exceeded.We pride ourselves on the commitment to cleanliness and keeping our property inviting to all.
I am glad you enjoyed your time in Augusta and had a great visit.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Augusta

Reviewed January 11, 2013

My stay was very enjoyable. The place was very clean and the work so friendly all the time working keeping the place looking good at all time. my room when i came in was so clean and smell so nice . it sit in a good location places to eat and shoping you can walk to any of the places. I would tell anyone to stay their helpful and friendly and if you are in the arm forces close to fort gordon.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Chris N, Manager at Motel 6 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for your remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled that you took the time to provide feedback regarding your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I have been staying here long term. The rooms are affordable and it is conveniently located within walking distance from many restaurants, shopping and grocery stores. The staff is friendly and any time I do have an issue with the room it is rectified almost immediately.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I have shared your review with the staff and we all appreciate your wonderful comments. We are pleased that you enjoy staying here and hope that you will continue to do so. Thank you

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I like my stay at the Savannah Suites - Augusta Location because it is centrally located and accessible to the Augusta City Transit bus route. The staff practice good customer service. They treat the hotel guests with respect. And, they strive to keep the hotel facility grounds safe for its guest.

Room Tip: Queen Bed suites include a small kitchenette.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Chris N, General Manager at Motel 6 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I have shared your thoughts with the staff and we all appreciate your review of your stay. We are pleased that you enjoy staying here and hope that you will continue to do so. Thank you

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Rooms are clean and well lighted. Staff is always friendly to my daughter and I. Have referred several friends to stay here. I am staying here long term and staff has helpful when ever the room(s) needed service. Ie... ac unit was replaced same day it started to fail.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Terri S

I have shared your thoughts with the staff and we all appreciate your review of your stay. We are pleased that you enjoy staying here and hope that you will continue to do so. Thank you for taking the time to let us know

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Affordable and allow pets

I am currently staying here at Savannah Suites in Augusta, I have been staying here for several years . The staff does a great job . I would recommend this place to any one looking for a place to stay, they allow pets. its convience to all the eating and shopping places. DFS

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Danny S

Thank you for your comments. The staff and management appreciate your review of your stay. We are pleased that you enjoy staying here and hope that you will continue to do so. Thank you

Reviewed October 27, 2012

My family and I lost our apartment and all our funiture and we had to find a new place fast. We came here and have been here almost 5 months. The staff is very helpful and kind. I like the fact that my daughter can catch the school bus right in front of the office for school each morning. I would recommend this place to families that are new to the area and haven't found an apartment or house yet.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family