All reviewsfront deskexcellent place to staynice hoteleasy accessa great staystaff was very friendlywould stay againgordonftinnsaccommodations
Reviewed May 7, 2018

The hotel is a typical Hampton inn. The breakfast is good. The hotel has free WiFi and a hot tub. Each room has a microwave and fridge. Also has free snacks on Tuesday and Wednesday. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2018

I was here less than ten hours for a quick overnight stop, but have to say I appreciated the personable nature of the desk staff, both at check-in and check-out. That the coffee was ready at 6:00 a. m. on a Saturday morning was also impressive.

The property itself was clean and in good repair and I got a good night's sleep before continuing on my way.

Room Tip: Basketball court at Home2Suites hotel BEHIND this one can be noisy. If you want to sleep early, pick a room at the front of the Hampton.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Our stay was excellent. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was one of the best we’ve ever had. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The lady in the morning at breakfast was one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met!!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2018

I reserved two rooms here for the Master golf tournament this week. I had originally had one night, then added a second night. They were on seperate confirmation numbers, and I forogot to call and combine them into one. Even though it is the busiest week of the year, they quickly took care of it. The rooms were really clean as was all the common areas. The staff was incredibly friendly. They had a happy our in the evening, and we didn't even have to leave our chairs. They kept coming buy and offering more refreshments. Thier complimentary breakfasts were actually pretty good. I've been to Hampton Inn's where I felt like I was in a budget hotel. not here. Great service, nice rooms, and friendly staff. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018

When entering the bathroom we noticed the used soap from previous guest was still in the shower. After closing the bathroom Door we saw a pair of mens underwear hanging from the hook from previous guest. I was told I would receive a call from the Manager which of course never happened. I took a picture and showed the front desk clerk.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple