“Don't bother”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I should have gotten a clue when there were so few people in the restaurant. The food took forever to arrive. My friend's sandwich came burned.

There are newer reviews for Romano's Macaroni Grill

Reviewed June 3, 2013

It's been awhile since we had been here....but I will not go again, too many other choices for Italian. The food had no flavor, the waiter was terrible and the service was slow.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had about 25 women who met for lunch on a Saturday @ 11:30. The restaurant was not that busy.We had a great time.visiting..but the restaurant did not really care to have us. No one was available to greet us and take drink orders when we arrived. Long intervals between ordering drink, and food. Some got a shrimp salad..which looked good...but was pricey for the few shrimp. I got a market chop salad (also pricey for the contents) ..with emphasis on the chop...it was so finely chopped..did not see any chicken, etc. Some said food was good. Highlight of the meal was the bread and olive oil dip. Long wait @ 2 pm to get check.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I went to Romano's Macaroni Grill with three friends from church. I ordered Market Chop Salad and Caprese Panini. The waiter told me the sandwich had mushrooms, ham and cheese. To his defense, he was a new waiter. What was actually on the sandwich was tomato, cheese and basil pesto. It was edible. I read about the Market Chop Salad on the menu. Roasted turkey, pepperoni, artichoke and pumpkin seeds were not in my salad. My salad had large red and white beans, parmesan cheese and shredded lettuce. There was too much Balsamic Vinaigrette on the salad. I did not eat it all because it was strong tasting. Later, I asked one of the women who went with me about her food. She said it wasn't that good.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have eaten at other locations in the past and was not very impressed, but the service and the food at the Augusta location was second to none in the area. We had a great server and the chef even stopped by our table on two different occasions to check on us. They gave us a bottle of wine and used the honor system to keep track of how many glasses that we had.