“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2014

great place for family and a lot of different wonderful dishes. My grandchildren had a great experience.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I can't complain about the restaurant. The food just isn't my favorite. Friends often want to go here and it takes a long time to get things. Staff is nice but just very slow most times I go. If you're an olive garden fan, this one won't disappoint more than any other I've been to.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

It has been years, well over 10, since I have eaten at Olive Garden; the reason being that the first and only time eating here resulted in my commenting, "How do you screw up pasta?" So, when my girlfriend suggested it as our lunch date site, I thought, "Maybe it has changed. Why not give it another shot?" Let me just say, right off the bat, that just because you serve pasta as a side dish to everything on the menu, does not make you an italian eatery. And, I think that any self-respecting Italian, and for that matter, any quality restaurant, would never, and I mean never, serve iceberg lettuce, especially when you go on and on about your never-ending salad! I'm not even sure who is still eating iceberg lettuce in this day and age???!!! That was enough for me! I only ventured into the salad and the 'bruschetta' appetizer, both of which were very disappointing. Nothing else on the menu looked even vaguely appealing. The bruschetta didn't look appealing, nor was it, but I felt like I needed to order something and slog through it, for the sake of my friend, who, apparently loves Olive Garden. Needless to say, it will be at least another 10 or more years before I manage to venture back in through the doors!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Olive Garden is Olive Garden...the food is pretty much the same regardless of the one you eat at. What distinguishes one from the other is the decor, ambience and service. While our meals were good, the rest of it was just average.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

It's like a lower quality Carrabas but nearly the same cost. My stuffed Marsalla chicken tasted like it was bought from a frozen food section. The salad was a bowl full of lettuce with a few onions and croutons. They brought me mashed potatoes instead of the requested asparagus. The waitress did finally bring me asparagus, but only after I was done with my chicken. And they were very plain. My drink glass stayed empty for 10 minutes. Even my wife who doesn't drink all that much ran out. Good service is so hard to find these days!
My minestrone soup, while not as good as Carrabas, tasted good. My wife says the shrimp Alfredo was pretty good.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!