“Fabuloso”

Olive Garden
Ranked #127 of 491 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Augusta, GA
“Fabuloso”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

What a surprise! It had been a few years since I've been to the Olive Garden and the last trip was less than memorable. This time, I went with a dinner club group. The wait staff was attentive and got all of our orders correct along with our special needs (extra dressing, more bread sticks, etc). Food arrived hot and prepared exactly as ordered. Salad came both ways...with and without cheese on top. The bar fixed my drink as I requested. Reasonable pricing, hot food prepared correctly, and good service. What more could you ask for?

• Visited January 2013

Charleston, SC
“Exceleent Service and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have never been let down at any Olive Garden that I have been to and the location in Augusta is by far WAY above average.
We went there for lunch this past weekend expecting a lengthy wait (as is often the case at Olive Garden's) we were told it would be about ten minutes, it was actually closer to FIVE minutes. Our waiter (Saleem) was engaging, personable, knowlegeable and superior in all aspects of the job. he made recomendations was friendly without being pushy or over bearing. Our meals were delivered and served as ordered, and the quality of the food was exceptional.
We will be going back to this location.

• Visited January 2013
Summerville, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great food, great prices, great service...never dissappointed..... I am like it 'hands down' over other Italian franchise restaurants, and so does my husband.

Visited December 2012
Texas
“You"ll need plenty of time.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

We waited ... And waited ... And waited ... And, well you get the point. Getting seated was slow, getting drinks was slow, getting food was slow, getting creamer for coffee was slow. The food however, was good. If only the servers would take their job as seriously as the chef, this place would be OK.

Savannah, Georgia
“Dont waste your hard earned money.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

What a joke this place is. Can you say ghetto??? The restaurant is in a good location in Augusta but the staff is a joke. I came to this place for a late lunch to find about six employees out in the front of the restaurant smoking cigarettes and talking about who knows what but they were extremely loud and obnoxious. I sat at the bar and waited 10 minutes before leaving because no one ever said a word to me when more than two employees saw me just sitting there looking around.

• Visited October 2012