“Pleasant enough”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Pleasant enough”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We called in for a meal during the golf. The service was efficient & friendly the food was decent enough. Ribs were the highlight as was the blooming onion,always a winner.

Brisbane, Australia
“Not very "Outback"”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had dinner here as we could not get to the other place that we intended to go. We were told by another Aussie that it was supposed to be "Aussie style". The service was quick, the staff asked me for my ID (that I left in the hotel, so my partner had to run back to the hotel) before I could have my alcoholic drinks. I ordered Pina Colada, it was too sweet for my liking (and not worth the running back to the hotel for the ID). The buffalo wings were good and the steak were good too (but nothing to be excited about). The price was reasonable and we were given the bill before we even asked for it. To me there's nothing Aussie about this place.

• Visited April 2014
Rockville Centre, New York
“Good food, great prices”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

You can't beat this restaurant for good food at great prices. The service was very good. The ribs and chicken combo was delicious. There was so much food that I had leftovers for lunch the next day.

Visited April 2014
Port Richey, Florida
“Good service and food!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great, but most of the time Outback is. Good service and food. I would highly suggest the blackberry sangria because it is amazing.

Visited November 2013
Ballwin, Missouri
“Best Outback Ever”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The staff was very friendly and they cooked the steaks right the first time, which isn't always the case when you order them rare.

Visited February 2014