“Great place for dinner”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This place does get busy so you should show up early, but that is good thing to me. I would rather eat at a place that is busy than a place that is dead. The food is the reason for this place being busy. The service is just okay but I have never had a bad meal here and I eat at the restaurant at least twice a month when traveling on business. Good happy hour as well.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We enjoyed dinner here on Sunday for my husbands birthday. We arrived about an hour before closing. I normally reschedule dinner if its less than an hour to the closing time of the restaurant because of bad service. This was a risk worth taking. I had the salmon and my husand the sirloin and they were delicious. Our daughter wanted the ribs but they were out, that was the only problem we had. I will definetly go back!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

My daughter found something that looked like tiny bones in her meal, complained to manager. He apologized and offered her something different. Bad attitude

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Every time I come to this place, I can't get in. The locals call in reservations and fill up the place (on paper). When you arrive at the door, you get "Sorry, if you don't have a reservation there will be 2 hour wait." Really? A 2-hour wait for Outback! In March 2012, I decided to stop trying to eat here. I have been to other Outbacks that were excellent.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Had dinner at this outbak, which located in a shopping mall near the hotel we were staying at. The restraunt was upto the normal "outback" standard