“Meh”

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #258 of 495 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I ordered the two eggs and bacon breakfast, and my husband ordered the same. I was looking at the drink menu and noticed that it advertised a small Orange Juice for $1.00 with the purchase of any regular drink. I received my 9oz orange juice as requested but was charged full price. When I asked why, the server told me that I had to order a drink for myself and then add the orange juice, but I had already asked that question to the server who had taken my order and she assured me that it was fine, and I would only be charged $1.00. I got my bill and was charged full price for a 9 oz OJ... Not happy

Reviewed June 24, 2014

It had been a long time since I have eaten at the Waffle House in Augusta... We stopped in for Breakfast last week and they did not disappoint... Get yourself a western omelet.. You will be pleased!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Super friendly service. Quick, smiling servers. Can't beat a patty melt. Waffle House is always consistent in food taste.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have been to Waffle House all around the country and I have never thought much of it until now. This has to be the best Waffle House in America. The food came out quickly. Tasted great. All the while the service was spectacular. I couldn't really ask for more from a little breakfast joint.