“You definitely don't get what you paid for.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Adventure Crossing

Adventure Crossing
Ranked #6 of 7 Fun & Games in Augusta
Augusta, Georgia
“You definitely don't get what you paid for.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

You will come out much cheaper paying for everything individually. Package deals that they have are waste of money

Visited July 2014
Truth T, Owner at Adventure Crossing, responded to this review, February 13, 2016
Thank you for your review. We have made tons of improvements since I purchased AC in April of 2015. Come check us out!

“Place Ran By Kids”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This place is horrible the wait time is long on the go-kart ride the staff were yelling at the kids for bumping the karts in front yes this is for the safety but it was not on purpose I had to tell the young man to stop yelling at these kids. His response was " my daddy own this" really now so I asked to speak with a manager out comes a teenage cocky kid that didn't care about the go kart situation. I hen left will not be back and will tell anyone who wants to have a good time to be aware! !

Not anymore!

Chester, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Needs Updating NOW!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This would be a great family establishment if the games worked properly and not falling apart! There is miniature golf, go-carts, midway rides, and batting cages. A bit pricey for the dilapidated games and the outdoor entertainment.

Visited July 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outdated and needs lots of work.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Several teenage employees that appear to just work here to socialize. We paid for the putt putt which was horrible. The fake grass is coming up and tearing, screws were everywhere, the buildings were half rotten and some needed lots of work. The rides are old and well past due for maintenance. The seat belts are excessively frayed and the signs were from the old Funsville according to an employee who tried to justify frayed seat belt RESTRAINTS were perfectly safe. The only good things I found were the games inside and go carts. Other than that I am very dissatisfied.

Visited May 2014

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Needs an overhaul”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Several years ago, the last time I had visited, Adventure Crossing was a real destination, with a cool mini-golf course and a wide variety of games in its arcade. I was dismayed to find today what a dramatic change had occurred in the condition of the facilities and the arcade offerings. My mini-golf game doesn't need any help being poor, but the course did its best to trip me and my party up -- our clubs got caught on the semi-detached tee pads, our golf balls were arrested by unmoored AstroTurf on the greens, and we got to look at empty water features all the while. The arcade, too, is really pared down and primarily consists now of what my son calls "sucker games" that require lots of tokens and very rarely produce tickets or prizes. We also had some tokens simply eaten by machines. The saving grace of this once-impressive facility is its staff. Everyone we met was courteous, friendly, and conscientious. The bathrooms were clean (I was apprehensive after seeing the state of the mini-golf course), another testament to the staff doing its job. It seems like the personnel are in place to make this a destination worth visiting again, but whoever owns AC needs to invest some serious money in maintenance and improvements.

Visited May 2014