Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First, we love Oliviana's! Food is always good. Our waiter was a young man named Broderic. He was so professional, courteous, knowledgeable and very kind and patient. I can only eat certain foods, and only a small amount, he had no problem for me to change the meat from beef to chicken. He kept my hubby and girls drinks refreshed, boxed our meals and offered us drinks to go. I wish I c ou old get Broderic everytime we ate there! He said that he was new to the wait staff part, but management you need to know you have a hard worker in that young man. He was certainly worth the tip he got.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (141)

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

Traveling back from a bowl game, we stopped for dinner in Augusta. We stopped at a Trip advisor restaraunt and were not impressed with the menu. We walked up the strip center to Oliviana's and the menu and atmosphere looked good. Wow, what a great surprise! One of our group chose the grilled bone in pork chop and was so impressed he shared a bite with us. It was one of the best I have ever tasted! Juicy and tender, it had a great sauce that sets it apart. I had the real picata that was excellent. Above all, the service was spectacular! The waitress was quick, friendly, and very helpful. But a special credit goes to the management. The GM- Anthony, came by the table four times! He stopped by first to welcome us and later to check up again on how the meal was going. He checked the last time after the bill was paid to make sure we had a good visit. Anthony was a great host and a huge asset to the restaurant. I am sure his leadership has a lot to do with it being great! Thanks for the great food and experience!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 12, 2019

We been in the past, but we're disappoited this time. 1st of all every time the door opened a cold blast hit the 3 or 4 tables near. Need a screen of some sort. The Wait Staff was attentive and professional.

The Calamari, Bruchetta and Salads were good, but it ended there. Pasta alla Vodka had little sauce and the side of sausage was extremely spicy without a menu alert (to me, inedible). The lasagna was a mess, not layered, just a jumble in a bowl with little flavor. Spaghetti and meatballs; little sauce and too much breadcrunbs. Very disappointing.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 13, 2019

Oliviana continues to be our favorite restaurant. Great atmosphere, service and food. What else is there? Michael/Kevin (he goes by both names) is a wonderful server. Helpful and fun. On this visit he recommended the sirloin steak. I hardly ever order steak because I'm pretty picky about my steaks. This one passed with flying colors. Now I have a problem when I return, steak or italian? Either way your can't go wrong.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 1, 2019 via mobile

Staff is friendly and helpful, waiting on your every need. Very good wine, spirt and beer list. Had the penna pasta with meat sauce. The paste was cooked to perfection and the meat sauce has an incredible blend of flavors and aromas that not only treat the palate and nose, but makes a feast for the eyes. A place that I would recommend for couples, families or even a business meal. Would go back if in the area.

Date of visit: October 2019

Been to Oliviana Italian Bar & Restaurant? Share your experiences!