All reviewsjean marcfire pitmovie theaterfull kitchengreat hotelone bedroom suiterooms are spacioushome away from homebreakfast sandwichputting greenfavorite hotelgreat amenitiesan extended stayrestaurants and shoppingbusiness travelerthe hotel staffcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I usually stay at another local hotel and just wanted to try something new and I'm glad I did. It was comfortable, clean and very welcoming. The only downfall was it's a little pricey. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Jean-Marc J, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

I'm glad you truly enjoyed your stay, we can't wait to welcome you home again

Reviewed August 4, 2018

This was the cleanest, nicest pet friendly hotel we've ever stayed. Raiana C. was super kind and let us look at a room before we checked in after our motor home broke down on the highway and we awaited repairs.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Jean-Marc J, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

I'm happy that you not only enjoyed your stay, but pointed out one of our front desk agents. We are truly happy to have her working here with us. We can't wait to welcome you home again.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

Wish we were staying more than one night! We enjoyed our stay at this property...Our room was great & the staff were more than accommodating. The fitness room needed some attention, but we reported it to the front desk. The breakfast was great and the gentleman was very friendly even though he was very busy. We take the stairs most of the time and they were super clean! Hotel was quiet!!! A perfect stay! Thank you!
Close to many restaurants...would definitely stay at this property again!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Jean-Marc J, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

We are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay, we can't wait to welcome you home again

Reviewed July 31, 2018

The staff was quite friendly. However, the breakfast area may need some improvement. Although the breakfast attendant gentleman I spoke with on day one was fantastic, other employees working in this area on day two were nice, but not very efficient when a large group was trying to obtain breakfast items. I suspect that this person did not have any help, nor were they properly trained in customer efficiency. The work effort was there, but the ability to see what was coming was at about 50%. It almost seemed that they were trying to close the breakfast bar when peak customer participation was happening. (the old

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

I do apologize about your experience with the breakfast area, I will be using your comments as a training tool to ensure this doesn't happen again. Again I do apologize and we do look forward to seeing you again when your in the Augusta area.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

My husband and I went to visits my Mother-In-Law and as we searched around for hotels we can across Home2 Suites by Hilton, we couldn’t of asked for a better place to stay! Very clean, friendly staff, large rooms and comfy beds just to say the least!! We really enjoyed our stay and will return soon!!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Jean-Marc J, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

We are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay overall with us, we can't wait to welcome you home again.