“Best hotel for the budget” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta

Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta
Ranked #1 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best hotel for the budget”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

The hotel is great with a nice fire outside in the winter to share some of the days stories of epic mountain biking experience on the FATS (Forks Area Trail System). A wonderful place to stay and many restaurants are located within 1 mile.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Rolf H, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Mountain biking here in Augusta is a great way to enjoy the outdoors. I recently went with my son's cub scout den on a 5 mile hike and found that the changes in elevation were tiring but created some beautiful vistas. We hope to have you back and to hear of more trails conquered!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I had no idea what to expect and was pleasantly surprised throughout my whole stay. The decor and ambiance is great, staff super friendly and rooms were a nice size. I loved the kitchen, pull out desk and comfort of the beds.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Rolf H, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
So close to a perfect score! :-) Now that you know who we are and what we are, I hope you will continue to stay with us every time you are in Augusta.
Easton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

This Hotel was very Clean and the staff was amazing and very helpful. My family came to visit from NJ and we stayed at this Hilton location off 1-20. The rooms were very cleaned and the breakfast was great. We have no complaints at all about this location and the staff. We will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

If you and your family didn't have a chance this past time, I would suggest the next time they come having a cookout using our free gas grills. With the salt water pool being heated to 80 degrees, good times are going to abound.
Southfield, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

Came in town for a wedding and was pleasantly greeted by the staff. They were able to get me in my room quickly. The room was spacious and clean. Check in and check out was very easy. Even when I forgot lotion, I was able to send a text and got it 10 minutes later. I was very pleased with my experience and I will return the next time I'm in Augusta, GA.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hurrah, you saw our tent card next to the phone with our texting service. We understand that in today's hectic world, people would often times rather text than pick up the phone. With this in mind we created a texting system in which our guests can just text the front desk with any comments, questions or concerns and we can text them right back. It has worked wonderfully and I suggest everyone give it a try the next time you stay with us.
Augusta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

My wife and I originally booked this room for a honeymoon stay after seeing the reviews on TripAdvisor. Although we were married early, we decided to use the room on our one month anniversary. We were really pleased with the layout and cleanliness of the room. Very nice with nearly a full kitchen including dishes and utensils. The check in was extremely simple and fast as was the check out. The staff was pleasant and the entire place was well lit and comfortable feeling. We could have stayed here for several days without any reservations. No pun intended.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for entrusting us with such a very special moment in your lives. As a married man myself, I will tell you that life becomes better and better the longer you are with the one you love. Congratulations.
Atlanta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I had a one night stay at this brand new hotel. It was very nice. The customer service was fantastic. My only complaint was the people above me were stomping around and making a lot of noise. I honestly think the walls are just thin. I could hear everything! Next time, I will request a room on the top floor.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
It is funny how you can tell whether or not the people working where they do are proud and happy to be there. We are fortunate enough to have attracted those very people which lends itself to great customer service. I am sorry to hear that the people above you were so loud. Hopefully they calmed down closer to bed time.
Dacula, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

The hotel is very modern, clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I had no issues here and would recommend this hotel to others. I brought my pet with me and they have a nice area for her away from the hotel. Definitely recommend for those with pets.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Thank Lori Jeannette ... B
Thank you Lori for the kind words. I hope you recommend it to all your friends and anybody else who is travelling to Augusta and want to experience something new and exciting.