“Home2 Suites, a unique way to experience Augusta”

Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta
Ranked #4 of 86 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you haven't stayed at a Home2 Suites yet you haven't experienced the evolution of the Hotel. The modern studio format of the Hotel lends itself to quality time in the room, or on the go. Great stay. Enjoy the outdoor fire-pit!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris P
Rolf H, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. You are right, we are on the forefront of where hotels will be going in the future. Keep staying with us and continue to be part of the evolution!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place is very clean and a great staff. The bed was comfortable and I had a good rest for the one night we were here. The breakfast bar was lacking but I guess if it's free they are only going to offer a minimal amount of food.

Overall it was a nice stay and you can't go wrong staying here.

Room Tip: I am a Hilton member so when making reservations I requested a ground floor since I hate waiting on...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

I am happy to hear that you felt the hotel was quite and you were able to have a good nights rest. Being a new brand, we are still tweaking our healthier choices breakfast options and hope to have some changes in place by Oct. of 2013 that will give more variety. We hope you can come back and give us another try.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I am always happy with the Hilton but this one was superb. I had to travel on urgent business and had no time to make a reservation, look for cheap rates, or anything...just got in the car and drove from Florida to Augusta, Georgia. I found some sketchy hotels at another exit and a Holiday Inn, but I vowed to never stay in anything associated with them based on a problem with Candlewood Suites on one of my last trips (NIGHTMARE that my brother had already warned me about but I didn't listen....ugh...I should have). Anyway, I happened to find this by accident. It was a hidden gem in the back of a nice shopping center and residential area. This hotel featured all suites in a modern style hotel. First of all, it was 4am when I checked in and I wasn't sure they could accommodate me. The building was secure so I was unable to enter (which is an awesome feature when you are traveling alone). The front desk attendant answered my call right away. It took less than 5 minutes to get me checked in which was great, because I was exhausted. The lady was really really nice as was all the staff that I encountered. She offered WITHOUT me asking ...a late checkout. I declined at first, but once I got into that comfortable bed, I called and she accommodated me with the late checkout. The hotel smelled clean. I don't know if my room had ever even been slept in. The bed was super comfortable and felt like my bed at home. I have a down featherbed and down pillows. I LOVED that there was a shade that you could pull down to keep the sunlight out. It helped me to sleep longer. Big screened TV. Beautifully decorated with a lot of options for lighting. The couch pulled out into a bed....not that I needed it but it would be a great room for a family of 4 and there would still be room if you needed to add a crib. Very specious. Had a kitchen that was CLEAN...and you had the option to get a burner from downstairs if you wanted to cook. There were stainless steel appliances and ergonomically correct chair for the desk. There was wireless internet and you could use an Ethernet cable as well if you wanted. Apples were always available if you needed a snack. Coffee was provided in the room and a host of other dishes. I love that the bathroom had more than enough towels that were plush!! I love that the soap and shampoo were provided on the wall as opposed to the little samples. It's easier to get out of the dispenser than those little bottles. There was a little ottoman and a cute lil closet area with an iron and ironing board. I loved that it still had the hair dryer but it was out of the way. :) I NEVER hard anyone else. The hotel was very quiet and I know there were other guests there. I couldn't hear through the walls or the floor. I loved having the continental breakfast bar and the ability to sit and listen to the other guests. The attendant was very helpful as well. I got my wakeup call right on time. No one disturbed my sleep. The morning front desk lady said that she loves the hotel too. I felt very comfortable there and if I come to the area again, I would certainly stay here again. Great job Hilton!!

Room Tip: Any room is a good room. This Hotel was opened in March according to the front desk lady. The guy wh...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Rolf H, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

You are a brave person to come into town at 4:00 a.m. and then start looking for a hotel. I am happy to hear that the front desk person tried to anticipate your needs by offering that late checkout and I can understand you changing your mind once you slipped into bed. Those sheets are heavenly. Hopefully your next trip is not so spur of the moment and you are able to spend a little more time with us.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I wanted to be sure the hotel I stayed in was clean and quiet. This brand new modern hotel did the job. The room layout of the King flat was plenty of space and did not feel like being in a hotel room, but rather an small apartment. I was impressed by the bathroom fixtures, television and finishes. The hotel was quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of the interstate and highway. I felt it was in a safe location and well lit. The air conditioner kept the temperature steadily comfortable and was not loud. I will be on the lookout for more of these hotels by Hilton in the future!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

I am so glad you loved the hotel. We only have 17 open around the country as of this posting but they are building them as fast as they can!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Imagine moving in into a furnished, newly constructed home......that's how it felt like staying here. It's clean, fresh, trendy, and cozy. We had a very pleasant stay. Staff is nice. Good location as well. Only other place that can beat this is if they had the same ambiance and offer it cheaper.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Rolf H, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

I just came back from visiting my old hotel (which is really only 5 years old) and the number one thing I noticed was that this new hotel, Home2 Suites by Hilton, is so much brighter. The open spaces, bright colors and overall feel is much more energetic.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Really like the colors and cleanliness of hotel. Microfiber sheets were really comfortable. Like having a kitchen in the room but didn't stay long enough to use it. The continental breakfast.The thermostat control in the room worked very well.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

The comfort of the sheets is probably the thing that surprises our guests the most. Sheets tend to be sheets at most major brands but somehow Hilton's design department was able to find a set of sheets that must be felt.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a great place to stay. Very comfortable beds, clean and spacious. Every detail in the room is attended to. Great for business travelers or families. I love the fact that the room can accomedate larger families with 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I agree with you, as a father of a large family having the option for two queen beds and pull out couch and corresponding privacy curtain is very convienent. Not to mention the shear size of the room itself.