“Good hamburgers, generous portions.”
Review of Farmhaus Burger

Farmhaus Burger
Ranked #10 of 500 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Energetic burger joint on the corner of 12th and Broad in downtown Augusta sourcing local beef, fresh bread, and regional produce. Craft beers and a full bar including boozy shakes!
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Come hungry. The portions are very generous. Ordered the #1 and #5 and really enjoyed the burgers. French fries were good and liked the fetta cheese dipping sauce. Great beer selection. Shakes are wonderful! The atmosphere is great and the restaurant is located in downtown Augusta. The staff are very helpful (and patient) since this was our first time. The food came out quickly. Looking forward to coming back to try one of the specials.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I really wanted to like this place, I had heard good things about it. It has got a really cool downtown vibe. The seating worked for the space. The staff were friendly and helpful. The burger choices were incredible. The real winner here were the fries...they are amazing. Good flavor and cooked to perfection. The burger on the hand, was not good or what I expected. The patties were very thin and dry. I was expecting a moist, juicy burger. I'm not sure I would return.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Three of us ordered their dinner hamburgers #1,#2and #5. We all thought the meat tasted old, the food was dripping with grease, the cheese was overmelted, but the fries were not bad.
My suggestion is to allow customers to order the same as lunch and build our own hamburgers and give us a knife to cut the hamburger in half as it is too greasy to handle whole.
Too expensive for what it is.

1  Thank Lydhu
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great burgers and fries. The gorilla milk (milkshake with vodka, tequila, and God knows what else) is worth the price of admission alone. The lines usually to the door, but if you're lucky you can get a spot at the bar in the back.

1  Thank Davenport_50
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Was referred to this place by a friend. Very disappointed. If you like paying for over priced food, try this place. Its located downtown (not very desirable) and is actually in a nice building. I tried the chili cheese burger and had two beers. My ticket was almost $30. Want be back.