This was the worst hotel experience ever. First when we arrived he wasnt even sure what room he was going to put us in. Then as we made our way to our room the door had to be pushed really hard to open. Then there was no bedding for sleeper sofa so i walked down to get that. As i am standing there another guest is complaining because her room wiindow is open and wont shut and is full of bugs. YIKES! So i finally get bedding....lay out the sofa and the head part is lower than foot part...great! We finally get settled in. The next morning i go to take shower and there is only one towel. Then as i get in shower someone has left there soap behind....GROSS!!! I get through it. GO down get towels for rest of family. Now its time for breakfast.....i am not sure what was worse...the expired milk or the soured orange juice. We ate some dry cereal on the road. My advice to you....keep driving...dont stop here.
Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta RiverwatchAddress: 2909 River West Dr, Augusta, GA 30907-2025
Location: United States > Georgia > Augusta
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Swimming Pool
Ranked #67 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta Riverwatch 2*
Number of rooms: 62
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Interstate 20, the Microtel Inn & Suites hotel is less than three miles away from the Augusta National Golf Club, home of the Masters Tournament. This Augusta, GA hotel is also minutes away from local points of interest like the James Brown Arena, the Augusta-Richmond County Civic Center and Augusta State University. Nestled beside the Savannah River, the Augusta Riverwalk and downtown historic Augusta are both less than four miles from the hotel. These areas offer a variety of sightseeing opportunities, museums, numerous entertainment options, specialty shops and unique eateries.Guests of this Augusta, GA hotel are invited to enjoy amenities and features including: Free continental breakfast, Free wireless high-speed Internet access, Free local and long distance calls within the Continental U.S. Seasonal outdoor pool, Guest Laundry. Business travelers will appreciate modern conveniences like free weekday newspapers, a public computer with Internet access, and copy and fax services. All of our guest rooms come with standard amenities and have curved shower rods, hair dryers, coffee makers, iron/board, microwave, refrigerator, full cable television with DVD players and work desks. ADA accessible rooms can be requested. For added guest convenience, we offer free parking that can accommodate most cars, trucks and buses. Coin-operated laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are available. Whether your travels bring you to breathtaking Augusta for business or pleasure, make the Microtel Inn & Suites hotel your home away from home. Our ideal location, countless amenities and friendly staff await you. Book a room with us today and enjoy everything we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta Riverwatch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Augusta / River Watch Parkway
- Microtel Inn & Suites Augusta / River Watch Parkway Hotel Augusta
- Microtel Hotel Augusta