Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta Riverwatch
Ranked #67 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Newnan, Georgia
“Ken R”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay.Mr Julia Weaver was very courteous, helpful and professional. I will stay there when i go back to Augusta.

Room Tip: Ask to see room befor you check in.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Kenneth R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Dunedin, Florida
Reviewed November 28, 2011

My wife and I stayed here two nights for our grandson's wedding (10/14 and 10/15). We enjoyed our stay. The room was clean, the staff friendly and there was a good simple breakfast. Our first room was non-smoking but smelled of smoke. The staff changed our room immediately without any fuss. This was a nice stay in a nice location and good parking.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Ted H
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay here the staff was very friendly though none as friendly as Deepika she rocks!!!!!!!

Room Tip: LOVED my stay here! I think Deepika is the reason this hotel ROCKS!!!!!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank klbrindunn
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed November 3, 2011

The front desk clerks were friendly and attentive especially Deepika and Chaleen. I enjoyed my multiple nights stay. When I had an issue with dust in the room, Coreen from housekeeping took care of it immediately. She was very responsive to any comments/ requests that I made.

The hotel is located only 10min from downtown, 2 minutes from I-20, and 5 min from Washington Road, the main road. Any part of Augusta is easily accessible from the hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank new_york1999
Florence, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2011

this is my first time on this hotel and this people are wonderful from the front desk to the housekeeping personel I recommended to everyone

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Although this may be an overlooked task, I feel that I must bring attention to the outstanding service we received from MicroTel at 2995 Riverwatch Parkway Augusta, GA and tell you what great employees they have.
Chaleen,Wyman and (Ronald in maint dept) were great. I am, of course, very delighted to have had the good fortune of all these nice people handling our stay . Their professional and courteous attitude, expert knowledge, and patience in handling our needs were very important to our complete satisfaction. I would like to add that how well Julia as the Manager does her job is a direct reflection as to how well the whole staff does their job. The whole staff works hard to keep everything nice for the travelers that stay there, so I would like to say thank you to Julia and all of the staff.
Our room was clean,comfortable,quiet,lots of amenities and everything worked perfect. The pool was very clean.
The Microtel Riverwatch was conveniently located to highways, restaraunts, and shopping. We would highly recommend as a great place to stay for location and value.

Room Tip: This hotel is close to anything you would need. (restaurants & shopping)
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Gerald832
USA
Reviewed July 3, 2011

When entering a business, I expect - at minimum and as common courtesy - EYE CONTACT from the service attendant. None was received throughout the check-in process, from the person on the night shift our evening of arrival. Tone of voice was also an issue, and generally dismissive attitude. This was later explained to the general manager, who understood our concerns, and regretted the situation. Other than the very poor reception, the stay was as might be expected and uneventful for this price range. Yellow-brown stains were seen on sheets, of both beds, but otherwise the room was clean and comfortable. Hotel is located at rear of some other national chains in vicinity, near a Wendy's and truck stop off local main drag for Interstate traffic. Pool was clean, and the kids liked it before late basic dinner nearby.

Room Tip: Hotels.com had a good rate
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family