“Caring Staff”

Ranked #23 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Augusta, Georgia
“Caring Staff”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I so appreciated Lucretias warm attitude, she went out of her way to make our stay pleasant & smoothed over a few inconviences quickly and with a smile. I really believe that she thought of us as guests. Friendly staff give this Wyngate 5 starts in my book!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hilary T, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Hello, Alyssa, and thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are so glad to know Lucretia was able to offer her assistance to you in your time of need. We hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Augusta
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My door key did not work. I had to switch rooms, my second room's key had to be tried 10 times before I could get in and then didn't work at all in my second day. The toilet rocked back and forth. I did enjoy the hot tub.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Hilary T, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to know you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please feel free to contact management at 706-729-1616 to discuss these issues further.
Augusta
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was traveling for business with 2 of my colleagues. All 3 of our reservations were made at the same time. When we went to check in, only one reservation was correct. The second reservation had a rate more than double what was on the confirmation and the third reservation had been mysteriously canceled. There were no other rooms but the front desk staff mentioned that my room had two beds and I could share a room with my colleague; really?! When I finally got to my room there were gross stains on the bed comforter, the wall paper in the bathroom was coming off with mold underneath and what looked like blood on the back of the toilet! In order to get the rate changed for the second reservation we had to talk to the manager. Conveniently the manager was not working that evening or the next morning when we checked out. I had to email my confirmation twice to the manager who never called me back. I ended up calling the hotel four times to get the rate changed. I would not stay again at this place and I’m currently in the process of getting it removed from my company’s approved hotel list.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank Kristin Michell... M
Deepika V, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you for your review .we're disappointed to hear that your visit at our hotel did not exceed your expectation. We would appreciate another chance to deliver an amazing experience and stay from start to finish . please contact me directly at wingateinn@augustabesthotel.com and I will personally oversee every aspect of your experience.

Travelers are raving about these Augusta hotels