“Big Help”

Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon
Ranked #22 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I would just like to say thanks to Paige who works at the front desk. I came into town late one night for a conference and was unable to find a room. Paige was a LIFE SAVIOR!!! She took the time to call her other properties owned by Wingate in the area. In total she made over 5 calls for me and found me a room. It's rare to get service like that anymore. Thanks again Pagie!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Hilary T, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Hello Connie, and thank you for your kind words in regards to Paige. Unfortunately we do not have anyone by the name of page working at our facility, and believe this review is likely intended for the other Wingate property located in the area.Thanks again!

There are newer reviews for Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Came during Masters week and the location was not bad. A strange part of town near an industrial site but within driving distance of course and restaurants. The front desk staff was great and helped us through a mess of a reservation. There were long black hairs all over the bathroom floor and tub. Signs in the bathroom stated the hotel was "green" and didn't wash towels if hung on the rack so we could reuse them and conserve water. Definitely not the case. They were removed from the room and we had to use new towels. I don't get it and I'm disappointed in the room cleanliness and conservation of the housekeeping staff.

• Stayed: April 2014

Hello Amlaz, and thank you for your review. I apologize for the minor housekeeping issues encountered during your stay. I hope that they did not affect your time with us too greatly. Your concerns and feedback will be forwarded to upper management and housekeeping so that these issues may be corrected immediately. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Hilary T, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was in Augusta on business and was eating breakfast when a lady sitting at the table next to me passout and fell out of her sit and hit the floor. I went over to her and Tracey came over behind the front desk and we help the lady up and to her chair. Tracry made sure she was ok and then proceeded to go back to work. The lady then proceed to start dosing again and all most fell out of the chair and I spoke with her and advise her to go to her room. Then Tracey help her to her room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hello Donna,

Thank you for your words of kindness. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town on business.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
1  Thank Matilda E
Hilary T, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I am just back from a hotel after my 1 night stay .The staff was very friendly and well informed .This hotel was such a nice feel .The rooms are comfortable and clean Breakfast was good .Will definitely return

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hello Josh,

Thank you for your kind words! Your positive feedback will be shared with the rest of the team, and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town. Thanks again!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This was an awesome place! I stayed at the Holiday Inn the day before for more money, less service, and a LESS than clean room. Because of this experience, I decided to get another place for the rest of the week but wanted to check it out first before booking online. I came across the street to the Wingate to see the room first. Tracey meet me at the desk with a friendly smile and AWESOME service. She showed me a room on the 2nd floor and I was 100% satisfied. When I came to check in the next day, she was there to greet me the same way. I received a very clean, roomy suite and she remembered to bring me a crib from our conversation the prior day. I will be returning! Monica H.

Room Tip: I couldn't rate kid's activities because it didn't apply.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Hilary T, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Hello Monica,

Thank you for expressing such positive feedback! We are so thankful to know that our guests are met with the utmost convenience and comfort. Thank you again for taking the time to review your stay, and we hope to see you again next time you are in the area!