“A decent fast food venue”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Tin Drum Asia Cafe

Tin Drum Asia Cafe
Ranked #181 of 491 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Fast Food, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chciago
“A decent fast food venue”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Stopped by this place in a strip mall by the outlaying theaters in Augusta. It was reasonable in that you get a lot of food, but I did not think it was anything that was so delicious that I would want to experience again. If you're in the area, I would recommend it, but I would not seek it out. I think the noodle dishes are a better bet than the rice which while plentiful just became overkill.

• Visited November 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Deliciously Refreshing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Tin drum is a great alternative to fast food. I have not tasted a dish that I did not like. My faves are the pad thai and the crab and cheese roll.

• Visited September 2012
North Augusta, South Carolina
“Healthy and Tasty, what more could you want”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

The surprising conundrum of a lack of decent asian food in Augusta has finally been answered. I hesitate to call it "Fast Food", since the plethora of drive thru spots has tainted that idea, so let's just call it "Great food served quickly". My wife and I called in for a carry out meal on our way home from work and were amazed at the quality of the food we received. I'm really surprised we didn't try it sooner, considering the reactions I got from friends... It would seem that everyone has already been raving about this place. Either way, we enjoyed the food there immensely. The prices were very reasonable and the place was very clean. We have yet to eat there, but it looked to be a decent spot. It's not a sit-down and get served type of restaurant, but more akin to Chipotle or Five-Guys, with a bit of a mod feel. Take an afternoon, try out Tin Drum and find your favorite new asian food restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank chrisc1023
Augusta, Georgia
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Awesome food!!! Every dish I have eaten has been really fresh...looking for something different this a good place to try

USA
“Cheap, Healthy, Solid Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

Fast service, very generous portions, and healthy menu options. Our favorite take-out spot in Augusta. Try the Spicy Spaghetti and Spicy Cashew with Brown Rice.

Visited June 2012