“Great stay”

Ranked #12 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Chicago, United States
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Wonderful staff and great service. Breakfast was very good and requests from the staff were always met quickly and with care. Rooms were very clean and remained so throughout the stay. All in all, a great value.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hampton Inn & Suites Augusta West, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and staff! We hope to see you again next time you're in Augusta!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Augusta GA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

AWESOME, location, close to FT Gordon straight shot to base. Nice rooms, great folks, good price. The hotel staff was kind and professional. This is the second time I have stayed at this location and I really enjoy it. Hope to advantage of the pool on my next stay. There is a great Korean Eatery not far from this location that serves authentic food. Other chains are located within about 2-5 miles.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hampton Inn & Suites Augusta West, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
We're pleased to hear that your recent stay with us was satisfactory and we hope you'll choose to stay again next time you're in the area.
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was making a last stop on a long road trip and desperately needed a good night's sleep, which I got. Room was clean and well appointed. The young woman at the front desk was a delight. I've seen slightly more variety of breakfast items at other Hamptons, but, overall, I was well pleased. I had to hunt a bit for the hotel, since it's not visible from the exit, but it was well worth it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We sincerely apologize that our hotel is a little hard to find but we're glad that you were able to find us and that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon.
Buford, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The bed in our room was a king and it was perhaps the most uncomfortable bed that I have had the displeasure of sleeping on in a three star hotel like this Hampton Inn was supposed to be. The parking is very limited near the hotel entries.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hampton Inn & Suites Augusta West, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
We apologize that our beds and parking were not what you had expected. While the parking is limited, we do have a large parking lot just below the hotel. We thank you again for staying with us and for your suggestions. We hope to see you again soon!
Greenville, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

So let me vent about the manager of this hotel, its owners and employees. I booked a room at the Hampton for the first day of the Master's practice and it cost just above $360. Last week I had a bad fall and went under the knife for knee surgery Wednesday. So I called the hotel only to be told that the rooms were non-refundable. I understand that. But I patiently explained what had happened, that I was a Hilton Gold member (and had been platinum for several years) and that in view of the money I spent with Hilton and the circumstances that were totally out of my control that I would hope that they would give me a refund. The general manager then said, "You would be shocked to know how many people have called this week with similar stories." What, a lot of people called saying that they had had emergency surgery. Of course not, just reasons why they could not come. I offered her a note from my surgeon. No thing would sway her. Now I know that they are going to say non-refundable means non-refundable; but cut me a break. I honestly would have rather been in Augusta than under the surgeon's knife. I run a large business that is constantly taking people's circumstance into consideration. I can share with you that it will take every ounce of strength I have not to wind down my relationship with Hilton because of this senseless lack of consideration by the manager of this hotel,

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry our cancellation policy did not meet your needs. Your comments will help us to improve our policies and better serve our guests in the future. If you would please contact me directly, I will be more than happy to discuss a resolution with you. Thanks again for your review and I look forward to speaking with you.
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

It was a nice room with a comfy bed!!!

I did hear some people in the hallway but that happens. The shower was great and the room was clean.

I appreciate all of that!!

Their is plenty of parking too!!!

Room Tip: Get their early for check in because it is a very busy hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We're glad that you enjoyed our hotel and we hope to see you again soon!
Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

The hotel and rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. Close to lots of shopping and food places. The staff was very nice and friendly and the breakfast staff and food was excellent. Would highly recommend the Hampton Inn to stay for anyone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We're pleased to hear that our hotel and staff were accommodating during your recent stay. We hope that you'll choose to stay with us again next time you're in Augusta.