“Busy ,great food and music.A real find”
Review of 5 O'Clock Bistro - CLOSED

5 O'Clock Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Busy ,great food and music.A real find”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

A wonderful place to eat in augusta with great music .The food was one of the best of our trip.The staff were really helpful and made the night!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Droopydrawrs52

“Nice surprise”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I'm on a business trip here in Augusta and took trip advisors advise on the good rating for 5'O Clock bistro. I was alone but made to feel very comfortable. The food was excellent. I had the seafood and grits Excellent!!! I will be back before I leave.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tpatvb
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Experiance”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We were in Augusta visiting friends and wanted to treat them to dinner. This restaurant was recommended by friends/co-workers of their daughter. What an excellent find (off the beaten path) We called ahead and made reservations. Seated as soon as we walked in the door. Taylor was our waitress and she was wonderful. Very attentive. Watermelon martini's were amazing, Key Lime martini was creamy and yummy. We shared a seafood brushetta which was amazing! Salads were fresh and tasty. Several of us had the surf & turf. Filets were done to perfection just the way everyone ordered, served with 2 large shrimp. The mussels were delicious with a light sauce. We shared a Godiva Chocolate Truffle dessert. Amazing meal! Highly recommended

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank JimnCindy1
Arkansas
“meaty”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Very nice ambiance with good service. The menu is heavy on meats, so be prepared for that. I don't recall any vegetarian options, other than salads.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank VisitMauii
Augusta, Georgia
“Memorable lunch!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My first visit to five o clock bistro will not be my last. The food, service and attmosphere were all wonderful. My salad was fresh, delicious and "dressed," not drenched. Our server checked with the kitchen and they happily accommodated our special requests. Overall, a flawless dining experience!

• Visited July 2012