Affordable Suites Augusta
$110
$104
Hampton.com
$109
ECCO Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$94
$88
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$48
$46
$44
Red Roof
$149
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsstayed herecentral courtyarddoctors hospitalseveral monthsfull kitchenhome away from homefront desk ladygreat roomi highly recommend this hotelwould stay here againfort gordonother hotelsdebbieapartmentrowepropertylaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is by far the best manager (Sheryl Kluge) that I have ever delt with in my travels. She is always accomodating to my needs and happy is not the word to describe her overall personality. You can always count on Sheryl for anything. She is the BEST! I am so glad that I found the Affordable Suites for my travels to Augusta Georgia and would recommend this hotel to everyone that travels for any period of time and staying in Augusta.

Room Tip: Overall convienence to everything in Augusta
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank David W
sheryl k, General Manager at Affordable Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for again taking the time to write such a positive review on Affordable Suites. We strive to exceed every guests expectations. We value your business and want to make sure you feel at home here.
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Augusta

Sincerely

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My construction crew & I stayed here while doing a job in Augusta. Everything about the hotel was first rate! Staff very polite and helpful. Nice rooms and a great location for us to access job site. Overall a very nice experience!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Syd C

Thank you for taking the time to review Affordable Suites Augusta on Trip Advisor and for the positive remarks.
Our location is so convenient to I-20 and 520 it is easy for most of our guests to access any Augusta location in a few minutes.

We look forward to seeing your company again.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Affordable Suites of Augusta has amazing staff, better than any expensive cushy hotel beds, bedding and linens.....even more plush that what I choose for my own home. Our stay was perfectly flawless. The hotel suite was secure, safe and quiet. We will definitely be returning for another stay. There was no drinking, partying or anything of the like. It is a place for professionals, or families, but the best part is the rule against noise. I love it!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Michelle012972
sheryl k, General Manager at Affordable Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay over the Holidays.
Our linen company does a great job maintaining all our linen.

We strive to keep our property professional,quiet and overall a home like atmosphere, since so many of our guests have made this their long term home away from home.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Have never seen any place other than 5 star resorts maintained at such a high level. Spotlessly clean. Roomy. As a single female traveler I could not have felt more safe and secure. The manager was not available when I arrived, but made a point to check with me as I was bringing more of my things to my room to see if all was ok and also as asked if I was familiar with the area. When I said no she offered several dining & last minute Christmas shopping ideas. In an area where customer focus tends to be rare, this manager & her property rock.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank NagsHeadGirl_1
sheryl k, General Manager at Affordable Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Thank yo so much for taking the time to write your review on Affordable Suites Augusta.

My entire staff prides themselves on the level of cleanliness we offer here. I have shared your review with all of the housekeepers and they are very thankful.

Affordable Suites believes cleanliness and great guest service stands us apart from other hotels, we strive everyday to exceed all our guests expectations. We are thrilled you were pleased.
With our locked entrances and great location we are very convenient to restaurants and shopping but most importantly a very safe hotel.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I was here a few days ago for an interview. The suite was clean, spacious, and everything was well-maintained. I also really appreciated Sheryl for allowing us to have a late check-in that let my mom stay in the suite while I interviewed for a day. No complaints here! :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank FrattyEf
sheryl k, General Manager at Affordable Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us in Augusta GA.

I ma glad your interview went well and it was our pleasure to accommodate your mother. Guest service is our main objective and meeting the special needs of each guest. I have found the little things mean the most and thank you for mentioning this.

We look forward to seeing when you are back in Augusta.