“Wonderful!”

Affordable Suites Augusta
Ranked #20 of 86 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I was here a few days ago for an interview. The suite was clean, spacious, and everything was well-maintained. I also really appreciated Sheryl for allowing us to have a late check-in that let my mom stay in the suite while I interviewed for a day. No complaints here! :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank FrattyEf
sheryl k, General Manager at Affordable Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us in Augusta GA.

I ma glad your interview went well and it was our pleasure to accommodate your mother. Guest service is our main objective and meeting the special needs of each guest. I have found the little things mean the most and thank you for mentioning this.

We look forward to seeing when you are back in Augusta.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was in town for three days to watch my daughter graduate from AIT training at Fort Gordon, I could not have picked a better place to stay!!
The place is new and the Resident Manager Sheryl Kluge was awesome and made sure everything was perfect, The hotel is located near all sorts of restaurants and shopping malls and minutes from Fort Gordon and is extremely clean and comfortable.
I highly recommend this hotel and will return when I am in the area.
Thank you Sheryl for a wonderful stay

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Donald S

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review for Affordable Suites Augusta.
We strive to exceed every guests expectations and are glad you found our location so convenient to dining and shopping.
We are a great location for Fort Gordon visitors, employees and of course soldiers.

Thank your daughter for her service and I hope you are getting use to her being away from home.

We look forward to seeing when you are in the area again'.
Manager

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is the most amazing hotel stay I've ever had! No complaints!!!
*Sheryl is amazing & sweet. She made sure I had everything I needed!
*I was there for a job opportunity & Sheryl allowed me to check in earlier!!!
*The space is perfect, the cleanliness is phenomenal, I love how it feels like your own home!
*Love the kitchen & it comes with dishes, pot/pan, utensils!
*2 TVS, which was great since my bf loves to watch sports all day!
*HBO channels are FAB.
*Location close to McDonalds, Myabi, Augusta Mall, Buffalo Wild Wings, Target, Walmart!!
*Comfortable couch & bed, loved how the dining table can roll around for your convenience!

I can't say enough about this place but I really wish I could live there lol:) Thanks Sheryl!!
~visiting from North Carolina~

Room Tip: Sheryl will give you the best! It is very quiet there & peaceful. People won't disturb you e...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Breguita
sheryl k, General Manager at Affordable Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Thank you for all your positive comments about Affordable Suites Augusta. I am glad we were able to accommodate your early check in. We strive to work with all our guests to handle any special needs they may have.
It is wonderful to hear that our locked entrances are a welcome by our guests. Our location is very safe and our locked entrances, and well lit parking lots add to our security.
My housekeeping staff and I are dedicated to guest service, cleanliness and maintaining the beautiful hotel our owners built.
We are proud you noticed and took the time to write this review

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I was in Augusta for a two month work project and stumbled into the Affordable Suites of America Augusta. The room was perfect for longer term business lodging, two flat screens, ethernet, wirelss, two grills, washer/dryer, full kitchen, separate bedroom, comfortable furniture, vending, exercise equipment, outdoor patio and convenient to everything...all at a more than reasonable rate. The entire place was alway spotless, very well maintained, and very secure. Sheryl the manager was great in every way as were the cleaning ladies. This place is a no brainer, do yourself a favor and check it out.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank doug b b

Thank you for writing a review and making such comments on all Affordable Suites Augusta has to offer, I am sure this will help many other travelers.
Out courtyard with the gas grilles is a big hit with all our guests and of course the 32" flat screens, we are pleased you enjoyed them and also used out laundry and fitness facilities.
Our entire staff works hard and is dedicated to maintaining a beautiful clean hotel and we are proud you noticed how spotless and secure out hotel is.
I share all reviews with the staff and I am excited to share yours with them to show them their hard work and dedication is appreciated and noticed by our guests.
We look forward to having you stay with again when working in the Augusta area.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Perfect in every sense! The suites are spacious, there's a FULL kitchen with 4 stove-tops and oven, and extra-room for the little one(s) to play. Beds were comfy, the building was quiet and the patio area was great for my toddler to run around and have some 'outside' time without us worrying about her safety since the building is secure. Plus the resident manager is on site and was VERY helpful in every way.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was in Augusta for work from August through October, and am so glad I happened upon the Affordable Suites of Augusta. It was so refreshing to have ample room to move about (separate living room / bedroom) at a very affordable price, along with a Kitchen area (4 burner stove with an oven, full size refrigerator, etc.) Anyone traveling to Augusta should definitely check out the Affordable Suites. The Rooms and Property were always Clean and in Pristine Condition. Sheryl and her Staff will welcome you and make you feel like you're at "home away from home"!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Brad H
sheryl k, General Manager at Affordable Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with other travelers. We are so pleased you found the large open layout of our suites to fit your needs and that the separate bedroom and full kitchen gave you the room and convenience needed while staying with us.

All of us here at the Affordable Suites Augusta strive to make every guest feel welcome and at home and thank you for letting us know that we accomplished that with you.

We look forward to seeing you again when in Augusta, GA.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Affordable suites of Augusta is an excellent place to stay! The rooms are clean, modern, and comfortable. The appliances and electronics are new, functional, and well taken care of. The staff is friendly, hospitable and helpful. The location is very convenient, approximately 1 mile from a large shopping plaza containing numerous shops and restaurants. The property manager, Sheryl, helped me on multiple occasions and I appreciate her hospitality and the timely manner in which she responded to any questions I may have had. The gym and laundry room were clean and user friendly. The courtyard was a cozy place to spend free time. And finally, the property was well lit and I felt very safe at Affordable Suites of Augusta. Thanks for a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jillian M

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments about Affordable Suites Augusta on trip advisor.
The staff and I appreciate your wonderful remarks and are glad you felt safe and at home while here.
Our fitness room and laundry facilities are a great benefit to our guests and we are glad you enjoyed them.'
Our biggest benefit is our courtyard and many of our guests find it a great place to relax while doing laundry or on a day off.
Thank you again for sharing with other travelers.