“Friendly environment”

Quality Inn Fort Gordon
Ranked #39 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
“Friendly environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Love the staff and it was very clean food was excellent beds are comfortable pool was relaxing enjoyed my stay will reccomend to everyone and it was quiet Waffle House was close by and convienient to restarants

• Stayed July 2013
Jane G, General Manager at Quality Inn Fort Gordon, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Becky:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. We at Quality Inn and Suites @ Fort Gordon appreciate each review and use our reviews as a means to improve the quality of our service.

I will share you review with the staff they will appreciate knowing that their efforts do not go unrecognized.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

To start off the lady in the front was extremely nice. I believe her name was Jane. Checking in was easy and quick. When I got into the room it was extremely clean smelt fresh and it was also cool. And that was very important to me because I do not like going to your hotel room and it being hot. They were able to call me and make sure I was awake the next morning. When I came down for breakfast the food was very good and fresh bananas Were just the way I like them. I was able to get a late checkout. And she was extremely nice when I asked for it. She was like no problem. To rounded up I would recommend this hotel to anyone that would love a very great stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amanda T
Ken S, General Manager at Quality Inn Fort Gordon, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Amanda:

Thank you for your kind words. I will be pleased to share them with my staff.

We at Quality Inn and Suites at Fort Gordon strive to make each of our guest feel at home and enjoy their stay. Our large rooms, salt water pool and fitness center are a welcome relief for travelers.

I look forward to your next stay with us at the Quality Inn at Fort Gordon.
Danielsville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is our second stay at Quality Inn and we are never disappointed!! The kitchenetts are great especially with our kids along and they have just installed new carpet. Its always quiet and the front desk staff in the morning is great. Charles and Jane are always very friendly and make us feel like family. I would suggest this hotel to anyone. Love it.

Room Tip: The second floor is quiter try to avoid the breeze way.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ken S, General Manager at Quality Inn Fort Gordon, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Jane

Thank you for your kind words. I will share your review with our staff they will be happy to know that their hard work is appreciated.

We at Quality Inn and Suites @ Fort Gordon look forward to assisting you again in the future and welcome any additional comments or suggestions you may have.

Fairfield, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were on our way from Myrtle Beach to Atlanta and stayed at this hotel. It is behind the Comfort Inn which we stopped at first. It was a nice motel with exterior rooms. I needed to print out our tickets to the braves game and so I went to the Lobby where the lady was very nice. The printer was jammed and with her help we got them printed. We went back to our room and the air conditioner cut off. I called her and she immediately was willing to give us another room and let us leave our things in that one if we wanted. We did end up sleeping in another room and leaving our luggage in the other. While this was inconvenient they made up for it with their southern hospitality.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
McDonough, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed there just for one night in mid-April. To make this short, I had alot of requests and front desk employee Jessica bent over backwards to help me in every way. This is a nice hotel with a very nice pool. The breakfast was good and the overnight girl had it ready right on time. Think her name was Jennifer. She was friendly and very helpful with all my questions and so on. I definately will stay there again and would recomend it to others.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ken S, General Manager at Quality Inn Fort Gordon, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to review our property. I'm glad to know that my staff took such good care of you during your stay. I will be sure to recognize both Jessica and Jennifer at our next meeting. We always strive to treat our guest with respect and do what we can to help. Again thank you for your valuable time and kind review.
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We have just returned from the Masters golf in Augusta and felt we had to write regarding our experience at The Quality Inn Fort Gordon. Between us, myself and my husband have over 40 years experience in Hotel hospitality, we were extremely impressed with the service we received during our 3 night stay. I had a issue with my phone and the staff could not have been more helpful even to the extent of handing me their personal mobile to use.

Mr Shah the owner and his wife were regularly present and extremely friendly and polite. It came across as an extremely well run Hotel and one that we will definitely return to when we return to Augusta.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a non smoking room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Ken S, Manager at Quality Inn Fort Gordon, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It was a delight to have you stay with us during your trip to Augusta for the Masters. We look forward to future visits.

PasadenaMD
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed at the Quality Inn Fort Gordon for a week while visiting family. If you are bringing pets on your trip, this motel is a good choice because it are pet friendly and has a large walking area for the dogs. More like a colossal area. Nearby are plenty of places to buy food like: Burger King, Dairy Queen, a donut shop, KFC and others. A Waffle House and the donut shop are within walking distance. A Food Lion is a short drive down Dyess Parkway.
The room was mostly satisfying with two queen beds, a desk, and a small kitchenette with counter. It had a cold refrigerator and a microwave. Oddly the kitchen came with absolutely no utensils, plates, or glasses.
Breakfast and a copy of USA today are complimentary. Breakfast choices remained the same: donuts, small muffins, cereal, yogurt, apples and bananas, biscuits and white sausage gravy, and make your own waffles. The coffee was mediocre, but the free freight made it taste better.
Overall the staff here is helpful and friendly and the room is more than adequate for the reasonable price. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are bringing pets, get a room in the back near the lot for big rig parking.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind response. We appreciate all our guest including our furry friends. We strive to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable.