“Excellent”
Review of Frog Hollow Tavern

Frog Hollow Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Frog Hollow Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 490 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 13th Street
Description: Located in Historic Downtown Augusta, Frog Hollow Tavern serves regional cuisine from locally sourced farms. The bar barrel ages craft cocktails and also has a wide selection of wines both by the glass and bottle.
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We ate here during Masters week. We didn't have a reservation but were lucky and managed to find two seats at the bar just as another couple were leaving. The food and service were amazing! The portions were perfect. My husband swears the steak was the best he ever had!

1 Thank raejc

“Fantastic Dinner for Masters Week”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

My family and I ate here the Sunday before the Masters started. We had 9:30 reservations and the place was packed. Our waitress was excellent and on her game. I had the pork chop special and it was the best pork I have ever had. From drinks to dessert this meal was an A+. We will definitely come back when back in Augusta.

2 Thank matthewandcandice
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I was here a couple of times last week and would have happily gone back several more times if my travel plans had allowed it. The food was super tasty (don't miss the gouda mac n' cheese) and they even know how to make a good negroni. When in Augusta, if you want a superior dining experience, make a point of dining at Frog Hollow.

1 Thank trixiechanson
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We had the quail and sausage small plates and both were very good. I had the pork shoulder as my large plate with a side of their mac n cheese. Both to die for. My husband had the lamb shanks which literally fell off the bone. Our waiter was exceptional and the chef even stopped by our table to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. It was a little noisy, but it was during the Masters so I wouldn't let that stop anyone from enjoying this amazing restaurant. We will definitely go back.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The best restaurant in Augusta”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

This was my first time eating at Frog Hollow. It's my sister's favorite restaurant. The apple carpaccio is wonderful. They had the best collards I've ever eaten. The mac'n cheese was also outstanding. I ordered the shrimp and grits and it was among the best I've ever eaten. If you're in Augusta and can get a reservation you should definitely go.

1 Thank Napoleonva