“My Stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon

Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon
Ranked #27 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
“My Stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was very clean and the staff was very helpful. I have no complaints. The hotel is located right outside of the main gate which is very helpful. They put a variety of items for breakfast in the morning. I would stay at this hotel again if I come back to Fort Gordon.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CISNORTH842, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Good Morning from Comfort Inn and Suites near Fort Gordon. We wanted to thank you for your wonderful review you posted for our hotel. We greatly appreciate it and we look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Comfortable warm suite at a great price. I look forward to staying there again. Stayed here for business and enjoyed it - clean - staff friendly - and recently updated - great value. Four stories and elevator - outside pool though. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Good Morning, We at Comfort Inn and Suites near Fort Gordon wanted to thank you for you wonderful review on our hotel. We greatly appreciate it and we hope to see you soon.
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I travel around the Southeast US quite a bit for work and this is by far the nicest Comfort Inn & Suites that I frequent. It is always clean and comfortable and rivals any Courtyard or Hampton I've ever stayed in. Additionally, the free wifi, nice gym, free parking, free breakfast, and nice lobby make it better and more affordable than it's competitors. The only drawback is that it's about an 8-10 minute drive to a steak house or sit-down type of restaurant where you would get a beer or wine after a long day. There are fast food places and Cracker Barrel and Steak & Shake right next to it, but the higher end places are a bit of a drive. Still, I'd rather know I'm staying inna super nice and clean hotel and make the short drive to eat than risk it at another hotel. Each room in the Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Gordon that I've stayed in has a full size fridge, kitchenette (granite), microwave, granite sink, and granite shower.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank K M
CISNORTH842, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
K M Charlotte, NC

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites near Fort Gordon. We look forward seeing you again. If you need any assistance with reservations please give us a call we will be happy to help.

Comfort Inn & Suites near Fort Gordon Staff
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Hotel was very clean and well kept. Tori was really helpful at the front desk. The hotel was convenient to a lot of restaurants and to Fort Gordon. Tori and her mother were very helpful and friendly. Wish the weather was better in order to go for a swim in the pool. I believe the treadmill was down while there.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Derek B Richmond, Virginia

We wanted to thank you for your nice review and let you know that we appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. We look forward to seeing you for future stays at our hotel. If you need any assistance with reservations please give us a call.

Thanks,

Comfort Inn & Suites near Fort Gordon Staff
Oak Island, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Spent 2 days on a business trip. A fairly nice hotel, new, clean, comfortable bed. Staff was efficient and polite. Cons; This was a suite but the adjoining living area was sparse. A small couch, a lamp and a tiny coffee/end table. No pictures, nothing decorative, very unwelcoming. Food was standard fare for breakfast..rubber eggs, thin sausage gravy, rock hard biscuits. But they did have yogurt, juice, fresh fruit, bagels, etc. Good coffee. One note: this is a non-smoking hotel but came upon chamber maids lighting up in the hallways. Rooms were free of smoke smell, tho. All in all, it was good for the money.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CISNORTH842, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
We greatly appreciate your review on our hotel. We hope you to see you soon.

Breanna
Comfort Inn and Suites Near Fort Gordon
Mt.Pleasant, SC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Hotel checkin was prompt and polite. The lobby is small - too small to call it a lobby. The lobby is also dated and so are the entrance and hallways and elevator areas. The public areas' flooring and wallpaper and overall decor look tired. Our room was very clean and tidy. Bed was comfortable and clean, too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank SRinSCarolina
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I as well as our children love this hotel! it's our hotel of choice now when we are in Augusta visiting our daughter at Fort Gordon's National Youth Challenge. The staff are always so pleasant from the time we check in until we depart. This is a newer hotel and it shows. Great beds and large suites to accomodate my family is really comforting. I like the pool and it was clean and no one was in it. The breakfast bar is wonderful, all you can eat! the waffles are delicious. We just really prefer staying at this hotel or any comfort Inn because we are always treated great. I also see that they are building a jacuzzi. the only problem I saw is that the hallways to the rooms are very hot.

Room Tip: Ask for a Suite, they are spacious.