“Expect A Great Stay!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #38 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed August 11, 2010

From the moment I walked into the lobby,I knew I was going to enjoy my stay. The lobby is very clean and the young lady at the front desk was friendly. She checked us into our rooms with no problems. When we went up to our rooms, there were clean and pleasently decorated. The beds were AMAZING! And my mother-in-law who is a total neat freak never complained once! We were up late that night and wanted to go swimming,but the pool closed at nine. We said something about it to the front desk (Heather) and she opened the pool so that we could relax. It made us feel special and welcome. The breakfast the next morning was good. The only complaint was that there wasn't alot of food and we wished they'd had yogurt. All around it was a GREAT experience. We will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed May 23, 2010

Staff was not friendly and it seemed that even our checking in was an effort to them. When room was not cleaned the best that the staff could do was to provide new towels in the room. We were informed the room was not cleaned as we had left the do not disturb sign on the door. There in fact was a do not disturb sign on the door but it was removed when we left at 10 AM well before checkout time and there was no sign on the door when we returned to the room late in the afternoon. When pointed out to the general manager the next morning he only could say I don't know what happened. No concession was offered even though a sign in the room stated "We promise to make it right or you won't pay for that part of your stay".

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2010

My Husband and I stayed at this Cofort in for 3 nights. The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was comfortable, although some people might find it a bit to high off the floor. We had a room with a whirlpool, and it was very nice to relax in. The hotel staff was wonderful, especially Nicole who takes care of the delicious breakfast offerings, and Heather, the evening front desk person. Nice quiet location that we will surely use again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank GatorfansinGA
Reviewed April 17, 2010

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff were fantastic. Breakfast was adequate. Complementary soft drinks all day was great. The rooms were spacious and spotless. The gym was small but useful. Will definitely stay here again if in the area!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2010

The staff was friendly and very helpful. My room was clean and had a warm feeling. This is best Comfort Inn I have ever stayed in. I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2010

I stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites the weekend of February 6th, 2010. The staff was extremely courteous and attentive (just from my check-in/check-out experiences). The room was above clean for a hotel and I must add that I AM A NEAT FREAK. I didnt find anything wrong with the room!

The decor was modern and tasteful, and I didnt feel as though I had traveled back in time, as it is with a lot of other hotels. The colors in the room brought a tranquil sense of feng shui. The flat screen TV added to the overall ambiance! :-) The room itself was extremely cozy. It really felt like a home away from home. The bed and pillows were comfortable (I felt as if I laying/sleeping on clouds) and quite honestly, I didnt want to leave!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who likes a cozy, clean, relaxing environment without any worries/hassles. Although its close to a highway, I didnt hear anything other than the TV in my room. I also want to add that the wireless internet service is reliable and fast. The rooms may be a little pricey for some but, in my opinion, they are well worth it! :-)

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank LovesRelaxation
Reviewed September 16, 2009

the property is fairly new, rooms were clean, beds were high off floor and comfortable. I bboked a NK and received a handicapped room which I did not request. Nice HDTVs', the only complaint I have is for the room to be a handicap room the beds are way to high off of the floor for a handicapped person. I did tour the breakfast area and when I say continental thats all it was. bagels, cereal, and juice. Found a couple of spiders in the bathroom area, but all in all it was an okay stay

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple