Ramada Augusta Downtown Hotel & Conference Center
$71
ComfortSuites
$99
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$42
$48
$139
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 17, 2012

It's enjoyable to stay in the hotel, have abundant parking with security for its area, when wanting to not drive home after drinking downtown with friends. The dance club on the top floor is nice after walking back from other clubs so where you can just crash in your own beds. Yet, kind of pricey for what little they offer. I would imagine more of a $55-75 range for this hotel, not $89 - $129.

TVs don't rotate out of cabinet.

Hair in Bathroom Tub around drain, mold along cracks, moved to another room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We stayed here for an extended weekend. All in all we had a nice time and comfortable stay. The rooms were decent size, tv worked fine, bathroom was clean. Overall a good deal. Folks there were real nice. We did hear the train, but as an CSRA resident, i know that you can hear the train just about anywhere in Augusta. I can see myself doing it all over again at this Ramada.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Zal F
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Here for a one night stay. Staff very courteous, friendly and helpful. The property is very old and needs an updating. I would not stay here again given a newer more modern option. TV did not work properly. Volume control did not work. I finally just turned it off. No HDTV just old analog. The clock radio was one hour fast. Button to adjust the time was broken so I could not set the correct time - I just unplugged it in hopes that after I checked out, they would plug it back in, try to program, realize it was broken and throw it away.

Overall not a very good choice.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed here for one night, It was terrible. Rooms looked clean but spread had dried stains on it, the tv was old and remote needed batteries, had left my toothbrush home and they had no complimentaries, mattress was so uncomfortable could not sleep, trains came through 3 times blowing whistle loud enough to wake the dead, curtains would not close to darken the room. Restaraunt was closed for labor Day. Nice location but could have lived with everything else if bed was just soft enough One of the worst nights of my life.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 807Cindy_J_12
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We spend a few days in Augusta at this Ramada. We found it lovely and comfortable, and would gladly stay there again next time we visit. we love walking, so all of downtown, including the River Walk was there for us to enjoy.

Room Tip: There are many rooms. We stayed on the 9th floor with view to the river. It was real nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business