“I go every yr.”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“I go every yr.”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Depends on the event.....of course, food and sodas are expensive like every other civic center. Never had a problem parking.

Visited January 2012

Warner Robins, GA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Stadium seating offers a good view, not much else to say”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I attended a sold-out Winter Jam concert here. The view from the stadium seating was excellent, but I can't say much for the rest of the venue because I'd lose my seat if I got up (no assigned seating). It was easy to find, there was virtually no traffic congestion coming or going, and we had no trouble with parking.

Visited February 2012
Buford, Georgia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Needs complete redo”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Used to be a great place for spots and concerts, but management has let it run down and concessions are pitiful.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank PreacherMike
Augusta, Georgia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Augusta can do better.”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I know its a huge job to keep a facility like this up to par but our town has much to offer and our civic center could ofer even more than the recently improved selections. I am pleased to know we are ofering more occasions to visit the center but I know there is an opportunity to provide better, more varied and more frequent shows. Facilities need attention and security in the area is not up to what we need and expect. Wish the parking lots were better staffed with security so people would be more apt to attend shows in the evening.

Visited May 2011