Executive Suites Inn
$66
ComfortSuites
$109
$50
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$60
HIExpress.com
$46
$44
Red Roof
All reviewsfull size kitchenliving roomwill stay there againapartmentftgordonmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had a great experience at this small hotel in Augusta, GA. I stopped by because i was going to be in town for a while and I saw a flyer for this extended stay hotel. To my surprise, they had everything I needed and a little extra. The price I paid for the room was much cheaper than other hotels in the area and the front desk lady was really pleasant! I usually don't write reviews online, but the staff really went out of their way to make my short visit pleasant. i will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
CoreyJCook, Public Relations Manager at Executive Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete and online review of our hotel. As we know you have many options to choose from in this area and we are grateful that you choose to stay with us.. Thank you again for taking the time to do a review for our property and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I would recommend this Hotel for either short term or extended stay.. The staff and Owner go out of their way to insure your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.. I was treated like family my entire stay.. It is ideally located between Gate 5 for Fort Gorden and Augusta.. Rooms all have central air and heat, as well as large.. An is a quite and relaxing atmosphere.. Any issues are addressed promptly.. I would stay there any and every time I need a room in Augusta..

Room Tip: They have smoking rooms for those that smoke..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to complete and online review of our hotel and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We love that you liked our large spacious rooms and that we are so close to Fort Gorden which was is just around the corner from the hotel. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more great $ saving deals!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have visited Augusta four times for business, each time staying for a month or more and have used this hotel exclusively since the first time I visited them. The staff has been extremely friendly and very helpful. I have never had an issue with my room that they did not fix immediately. I have recommended them to many coworkers who have used them repeatedly as well. For my needs there is no better location and the value is outstanding.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for completing an online review of the hotel and the recommendations that you have giving to other co-workers & friends we are very thankful and look forward to your return trip to the area.

Thanks Again!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Our rooms were Huge, they were clean and looked recently remodeled. They gave us a great deal and we would definitely come back again. The rooms are more like suites than hotel rooms. If you're looking for a longer stay or just more space, this is the place to go. Everything is updated and clean.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete and online review of our hotel. We are glad that you liked the large rooms and the great deal we were able to give you on your stay. Check us out on Twitter and Facebook for more $ saving specials

Thanks.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My advice to anyone interested in staying there would be to NOT stay there unless you really are in dire straits. Place was NASTY and had dust all over the place. They oviously didn't clean the room before I stayed there and it smelled and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in over a month. The room was supposed to be nonsmoking and of course it had the odor of cigarettes and past smoke. HORRIBLE HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Tony S
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Executive Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to take this time to express our sincerest apologies for not exceeding your expectations during your stay with us.

We strive hard as a team to guarantee the best possible stay available to all of our guest.

You comments and concerns have all been forwarded to the appropriate department for immediate attention.

We would like the oppurtunity to serve you better in the future. Please concider staying with us again.

Best Regards,