Executive Suites Inn
$104
Hampton.com
$99
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$42
$48
$139
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfull size kitchenliving roomwill stay there againapartmentftgordonmicrowave
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at Executive Suites Inn in October 2012, the administration is second to none in friendliness, promptness, and service. My room was a very clean, expansive one bedroom furnished with everything you could need for an extended stay including: good size HD tv, couch, coffee table, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, plenty of cabinet space, comfortable bed with clean sheets and pillows, large closet and W/D hookups. The building is nice and the landscaping is well kept. Also, the hotel has great showers with hot water and good AC/heat. Ultimately this is a clean, family friendly place, with large rooms, and impeccable service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Executive Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review of Executive Suites Inn. We are pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is wonderful to read your comments regarding our friendly staff and excellent guest service.

We would also like to thank you for your kind words regarding our clean and spacious guest rooms. We are pleased you were able to enjoy the amenities provided in the room such as the sitting area, kitchen appliances and spacious closet.

We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

With Kindest Regards,

Executive Suites Inn Team

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently went to visit my husband at Fort Gordon and booked a room here. When I arrived, it was not as the pictures show, but it was not terrible either. The set up is very nice, although like another review said, it doesn't come with an iron, hairdryer, pots/pans... The bed was very comfortable, not rock hard like most hotels. The only complaints that I have are the bathroom needs updated, the sink and tub were rough looking and our AC didn't work properly. It wasn't hot but not as cool as we would have liked. The staff was very friendly and I will actually be staying there for another weekend. It's not the greatest, but it's nice enough, and it's really not that hard to find. There is a sign telling you where to turn..

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
CoreyJCook, Public Relations Manager at Executive Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete and online review of our hotel. We would like to apologize for the problems you experiences during your stay and are tankful you choose to stay here again with us despite the issues you mention we have been working on improving the property as time goes buy and hope that you will see the changes!

Thanks,

Corey J. Cook

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Our stay at this hotel was very enjoyable. A storm damaged our home, so we got there very late. The staff was very nice. The room was wonderful. Because it was a prolonged stay the full kitchen area was used greatly. There was a nice big TV with cable, irons, blow dryers, the works. It was a port in a storm.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us while your house was being repaired from a storm that came thru the area and caused damage to it. We would also like to thank you for completing an online review of our property. We are glad that you enjoyed our full size kitchens and that you were able to cook meals in your room these are a nice feature of our hotel and it helps save guests money from having to eat out. We have all the luxury's of a home but in your hotel room!

Thanks Again,

Reviewed March 20, 2012

OMG. Never, ever, ever, ever AGAIN. I booked 2 rooms and the mgt was nice at check-in. Then, they started coming into our room unannounced, questioning us about everything. They continued to call us 8 times within the first hour. We have a large family that came over so we could follow them to a funeral. As soon as they arrived, mgt. was at our door questioning them, calling me etc. Holy crap!!! It was 90 degrees, and they started calling us telling us to turn off the a/c! 5 times over two days they yelled at us about the air conditioner. Are you serious? I wanted to cancel so I could get another hotel, but they were going to charge me anyways - so I was stuck! I was there for a funeral and missed most of the service because I was dealing with these people. The following day, the same thing happened and I was late to church because they were harassing us! +smoke alarm was going off for no reason, bathrooms were uncleaned, we had to ask for towels, the iron didn't work in one room, no ironing board in the other... A nightmare.

Stay here at your own risk!!!

Room Tip: Consider rooms closer to Augusta's city center for better accommodations and better management.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank John-Andrew D

Thank you for completing and online review of our property. We apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. I will share your comments with the staff to insure things like this do not happen in the future. I hope you would give us a second chance to earn your business back.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Web site is a total misrepresentation of this hotel. This place is outdated, worn and in need of extensive maintenance. It all starteds with entering the room, the door on most rooms were hard to open, my room had no clock, iron, ironing board,bedroom lamp,clothes hangers or working phone.
The place was painted but there was more paint on the counter and appliances than on the walls. The
heating system was so loud, it kept you awake half of the night and the refer kept you up the other half. Asked for a wake up call that never came. The stairs to the second floor were so uneven you have to be very cautious using them. My advice.... STAY SOMEPLACE ELSE....

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for completing and online review of the hotel we would like to apologize for the problems you experienced during your stay we have worked on updating the rooms so that future guests don't experience the same problems and again we are sorry I hope you would give us a second chance to see all the updates we have done. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your stay further