All reviews front desk waffles the breakfast area breakfast attendant choice hotels truck stop room was clean every morning sofa bed needed anything gas station great place to stay great room augusta area excellent stay great customer service definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Hotel was very clean, staff polite and helpful, breakfast was great. Only problem I had was parking. I usually park off by myself because I have an SUV, which is large, so I'll park where no one will ding my doors. Hotel lot is rather small and was full every night. Semi's and large work trucks took up a quarter of the lot. And yes, got my door dented.

ho

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Tara C, Front Desk at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Dear Ruth,

Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Suites on Riverwest Drive in Augusta, GA regarding your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are sorry to hear that your car door was dented while staying with us. We have had several busy nights and I agree our parking lot has been full most nights. We are glad that you chose Comfort Suites for your accommodations and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

We had a nice stay in a beautiful room. It was clean and comfortable. We had two queen beds, a microwave and refrigerator and a safe in the room. We had a great rate on the room but there was a $1.50 charge for the safe, a transportation tax, and other taxes that added up. I wonder if the added fees and taxes are just an Augusta thing. The breakfast was nice - several hot choices plus all the usual continental breakfast choices. It exceeded my expectations and was well kept by a friendly attendant. The coffee was good, which I appreciated. I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Tara C, Front Desk at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Dear Happy Explorer,

Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Suites on Riverwest Drive in Augusta, GA regarding your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. There is a 14% percent tax here in Augusta when staying in a hotel along with the $1.00 City Transportation tax and a $5.00 Georgia Motel tax. The $1.50 safe fee is removed upon request when a guest does not utilize the safe in their room. I would suggest that you book directly thru the hotel and inquire about any money saving discounts that we can offer so that you can continue to get a great rate. We are glad that you chose Comfort Suites for your accommodations and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I'd like to applaud the front desk , Laura GM, Tara, Rachel, Lucas now housekeeping, Ethel, Shamika, Barbara, Cindy, Cristina, Sequoia, Latasha. Also,. Houseman,. Bruce, John, Andrew. And Breakfast ,. Mr. Terry and Tonya. Thank you for hiring so we'll.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Suites on Riverwest Drive in Augusta, GA regarding your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are glad that you have chosen to stay at Comfort Suites and we hope that you will continue to enjoy your visit. Please let the staff know at any time if there is anything we can do to help you continue to enjoy your stay.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

The front desk clerks were friendly & helpful at check in & check out. The room was large and cozy. I was able to watch some tv relaxing on the couch. The breakfast was great. Plenty of items to choose from. Not really sure why my pics are coming up sideways.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Suites on Riverwest Drive in Augusta, GA regarding your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are glad that you chose Comfort Suites for your accommodations and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Mr. Terry was a great cook, funny, and very interactive the food was great and that was the best cook I have ever had loved the place and it was very well taken care of would love to come back any time.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Suites on Riverwest Drive in Augusta, GA regarding your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Thank you for acknowledging Mr. Terry and his hard work. He will be very appreciative your kind words. We are glad that you chose Comfort Suites for your accommodations and hope to see you again soon!