Comfort Suites
$90
Staybridge.com
$78
ComfortInn
ECCO Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$94
$110
$104
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$76
CandlewoodSuites
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$42
$127
$111
Hotels.com
$109
$149
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskwafflesthe breakfast areabreakfast attendanttruck stopchoice hotelsroom was cleanevery morningneeded anythingsofa bedgreat place to stayexcellent staygreat customer servicedefinitely stay here againaugusta areastaff was friendlycontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Thank you for a lovely experience. Friendly & helpful staff, wonderful room, great breakfast-couldn't ask for more!

Enjoyed our 2 days in Augusta immensely. We were there dropping our soldier off at Ft. Gordon and needed a nice place to call home while we toured the city a bit. It rained the whole time, but we made the best of it!

• Stayed: August 2013
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! I hope our amenities were a nice retreat from the wet weather that was moving through the area. Augusta has a lot to enjoy, so we hope you come stay with us again, when it's a bit sunnier!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel. I am a regular here. Stay here for business. The staff is very friendly and have gone above and beyond to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Very close to interstate and lots of restaurants. Comfort Suites staff Julie, Eric and Rachel are wonderful!

• Stayed: September 2013

We always love having you around! I'm so glad you took the time to mention our outstanding staff members. Please let us know if you need anything during your future stays! Thanks for being a loyal guest.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Will definitely return, excellent service from Ash'Lee at front desk, glad to know that a room is safe , cool air conditioning, the absolute best motel that I have ever stayed at, staff , room, hospitality, amenities all outstanding , thank you, I will return , :)

• Stayed: September 2013

Thanks so much for your review and taking the time to mention one of our outstanding employees. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you return!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Standard Comfort Suites fare. Comfortable room with all the amenities at a reasonable price. They allowed us early check in and were uncommonly hospitable. Would recommend this hotel, especially if you are looking for a one night stop along I-20.

Room Tip: Free breakfast is a nice touch with the choice hotel group. The breakfast here was pretty limited but very well attended and fresh. It worked for me because all I wanted was a light bkfst anyway :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for you review. At Comfort Suites, we pride ourselves in showing the utmost respect and courtesy for our guests. We will considering expanding our breakfast options in the future, but we are glad you were satisfied!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

After a recent stay, I realized I had left my laptop power cable in my room. I contacted Eric in the front office the next morning to ask for assistance. He located the cable and dispatched Ashley to make a special trip to the Fed Ex location. Ashley contacted me to confirm the necessary shipping information upon arrival at Fed Ex and then a second time to confirm the task was completed and supplied the tracking info. Later that morning Ashley also sent a text of the receipt that she had photographed.

The staff did all of this within an hour. I would rank this as "OUTSTANDING" customer service.
Going well beyond the call of duty.

Thanks Eric and Ashley!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

I am happy to here that you received your computer laptop cord. I can imagine how frustrating it must be to be without it. Ashlee and I work well together during the day and we were more than happy to assist you with your situation. We hope to see you back at Comfort Suites Augusta in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to mentioning myself and Ashlee in this TripAdvisor review.