“Beyond Expectations”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed December 15, 2012

From the time I made my direct phone reservation with Kelsey until the end of my 2 night stay, I was continually amazed at the culture of hospitality, service and care. As an example, on the second night my room key would not work so I had to go to the front desk to get a new key. I watched as Keisha handled registration of new guests, phone reservations, etc. with genuine care, courtesy (smile on her face and in her voice), and focus on the guest's needs. Unfortunately, after getting into my room and beginning to prepare for the next day, I found that housekeeping I not left coffee. Back I went to the front desk, Keisha searched for coffee packets but couldn't find any. Since I was asking for coffee packets, she thought that I wanted a cup of coffee so she offered to make me a pot of coffee, Beyond My Expectations!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank cgr611tyb
KelseyL, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Thank you for recognizing Comfort Suites, Augusta, GA for its great product, outstanding guest services, ideal location and exceptional comfort. Hearing feedback from loyal guests such as you is one of the many reasons our staff members are so proud to be a part of the Comfort Suites, Augusta, GA. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the accommodations and the food and beverage service from our outstanding colleagues especially Keisha. Keisha, like the rest of our team members, they are so full of pride to be a part of the Comfort Suites hotel. "There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it." I strongly trust that our team has a burning desire to be triumphant and they will be. We are looking forward to your return as our guest in the future.Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if you need assistance with future reservations.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed December 9, 2012

My bed was never made, my trash overflowed out of both trash cans. The toilet needed to be cleaned. I have pictures to support my statements. I would say some employees need diversity training. There was one black women who was very helpful. The maids were allowed to have the Thanksgiving holiday off which I can understand, but I'm sure someone wanted some overtime. They put a letter in each room saying there will be no maid service. Like the Fresh Prince said take heed to my post and stay the heck away. They gave my girlfriend/future wife dirty looks. People she is a doctor.

Room Tip: The only tip I can give you is to check your room over before you accept.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Dedpooll

I am very sorry for the bad impression and bad experience that we have left you with during your stay with us. We always strive to give the best service and the best hospitality to all of our guests. We have addressed your concerns with the all the staff and the mangers to be sure this will never be an issue with any guest in the future. Thank you very much for your feedback, without your response and feedback we would not be able to improve. If your travels bring you back to this area please feel free to call me directly. I would welcome you and thank you again personally for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to experience all the improvements. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I organised 11 rooms at this place after our groups accommodation elsewher got cancelled at the last minute and all i can say is that the place is fantastic and the staff were absolutely brilliant. The rooms were lovely and clean and well appointed and the dining area was a great place for the group to meet. The location was a little out of the way for evening dining but nothing that a taxi didnt fix. All in all a great experience and would recommend to anyone looking for accommodation in Augusta.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
KelseyL, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

We truly appreciate the feedback you have provided. I want to greatly thank you for your review based on your visit to our hotel. We enjoyed your group. It was our HONOR to have you as our guest. “Our Guests want the very most and the very best, on the best terms. Only the individuals and the team that provide absolutely excellent products and services at absolutely excellent prices will survive”. We are and we will continue to be that team. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. We look forward to your return and thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.

I can't wait to visit New Zeland with you guys! :)

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed here in November with a group of 17 people touring the south on motorcycles. They could not have looked after us better. Breakfast was excellent in choice and quantity, the staff were all very pleasant and the rooms excellent in every way. The only downside is there is a dog hotel next to the rear of the hotel and we got a loud dog barking all day so we asked to be moved to the other side and that was not a problem. I was told they are changing the windows on that side of the hotel to sound deadening ones and this work is in progress. Would definately stay here again. Well done Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the pet hotel side.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

We are delighted that you enjoyed the accommodations and the service from our colleagues. It is our pleasure to always attend to all the needs of our guests. My colleagues and I thrilled that we have gain you as a loyal guest; I can’t thank you enough for all your kind words about the Comfort Suites. We enjoyed your group. It was Comfort Suites honor to have you as our guest. We hope that when you do return and pass through Augusta, you will stay with us. Next time, I will be ready to go back with you guys to New Zeland. I appreciate your feedback as this truly allows our team to see a perspective from our guests view and that makes us better in the long run. Thank you for noticing.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

On my last stay, Julie was at the desk on the late shift. She was great at customer service. She got me checked in and told me all the amenities available at the hotel. The other desk clerks and housekeeping employees at this hotel were also great and customer service oriented. This was my second time staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: i stayed in several rooms during this stay. Some rooms smell better than others to me. I don't h...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank barry a

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with Trip Advisor .We are grateful for your response. I am so thankful for my colleagues for delivering the great experiences to all of our guests, the since of ownership in our team what makes us what we are. Thank you for your kind compliments to Comfort Suites of Augusta. Our staff at Comfort Suites truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation and I am pleased you were able to experience this first hand. Thank you for choosing The Comfort Suites of Augusta. I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Please return again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Friendly staff; clean and comfortable rooms with extra pillows; in-room coffee; wi-fi; large bath; etc. Very nice place. Large selection of breakfast food; dining area very clean and cozy. The reception/check in person was very helpful and friendly. Easy access in and out of hotel as well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Becky M
KelseyL, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to express your observations. It is our pleasure to always attend to all the needs of our guests. My colleagues and I thrilled that we have gain you as a loyal guest, thank you very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with TripAdvisor. Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments; I can’t thank you enough for all your kind words about Comfort Suites.“Gratitude consists of being more aware of what you have, than what you don't” we are grateful for your feedback and having the best team in our hotel. I appreciate your feedback as this truly allows our team to see a perspective from our guests view and that makes us better in the long run.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very nice, clean, friendly hotel. Room and bed was great. Breakfast area was large and clean and breakfast was very good, typical for Comfort Suites I've stayed in. THE ONLY REASON I didn't give this hotel 5 stars is because of it's location. It's within a half mile of a lot of restaurants and stores but the only thing that's within walking distance is a Pilot station. For some this may actually be a positive.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank gp5626

We are so glad you have chose to stay at the Comfort Suites of Augusta, GA. I can’t thank you enough for all your kind words about Comfort Suites. My colleagues and I thrilled that we have gained you as a loyal guest, thank you very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read to positive comments about our Team and our wonderful hotel and all the services we provide. We certainly want our guests to feel the 'Southern Hospitality' the moment they arrive! We're pleased to hear you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the great service from our team. Great review much appreciated! We are passing along your gracious compliments of the team. Thank you again for sharing your compliments with TripAdvisor. I hope we may welcome you again in the near future.