All reviews front desk waffles the breakfast area breakfast attendant choice hotels truck stop room was clean every morning sofa bed needed anything gas station great place to stay great room augusta area excellent stay great customer service definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Will stay at this property when in Augusta. First time but not last. Employees very professional and friendly(GM Kelsey & Mallory). Rooms big and CLEAN. Location is next to I-20 and easy to access.
Usually stay at different property but not anymore.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
KelseyL, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

We are humbled by your great comments and your views of Comfort Suites. Thank you for these wonderful comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback of Comfort Suites with TripAdvisor.. We are grateful for your wonderful feedback about our rooms and outstanding team, we strive to ensure our guests feels right at home with us and we are so pleased you found our team, service and rooms to be accommodating. I hope you will continue to allow my colleagues and I the opportunity to create an incredible Hotel stay for you in Comfort Suites in the future. The team at this hotel has found the goal service and wonderful outlook and dedication to deliver excellence, thank you for noticing their efforts. I know all my colleagues join me in looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Had to make an unexpected trip to Augusta, GA and randomly selected the Comfort Suites off 1-20 before one crosses the state line in South Carolina ( River Watch exit).

Great choice! We were checked in by jleftrga579. She was warm and welcoming which was a relief after a 7 hour drive from Nashville.

The two morings were made more enjoyable because of Cindy. She checked with all the guests as they dined and kept the conversation friendly and warm. What a wonderful comination. Everything was spotless - which i loved.

As we checked out the clerk - Julie Mallory - thanked us for chosing the Comfort Suites and wished us safe return journey. While it may seem that this is jsut par for the course (this is the home of the Masters), it did not feel rehearsed or insincere. It felt like real. What more can you ask for in a unexpected road trip?

I highly recommend you stay here. The staff and services were great.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
KelseyL, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

We are humbled by your great comments and your views of the Comfort Suites. Thank you for these wonderful comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback on our Comfort Suites with TripAdvisor.. We are grateful for your wonderful feedback about our rooms and outstanding team, we strive to ensure our guests feels right at home with us and we are so pleased you found our team, food, service and rooms to be accommodating. I hope you will continue to allow my colleagues and I the opportunity to create an incredible hotel stay for you in our Comfort Suites in the future.

“Putting on the same jerseys doesn’t make a team. You’re still just a collection of individuals until you find a common goal.” The team at this hotel has found the goal service and wonderful outlook and dedication to deliver excellence, thank you for noticing their efforts. I know all my colleagues join me in looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have stayed at this location 6 times and will continue to make this my home away from home. It's clean, spacious and the people are well manored. They have a great attitude, are responsive to my needs and are always smiling. The GM Kelsey is always asking what can be done to make my stay more enjoyable; Cindy in the breakfast room is the best! Mallory always has a smile on her face; Keisna (relatively new, but seemed as though she knew her way around) recently helped me upgrade my room; Julie is very polite and always looking to help.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
KelseyL, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for these wonderful comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback on our Comfort Suites with TripAdvisor readers who, like us, rely so much on valuable feedback such as yours. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and felt welcomed by our staff. All of us, in every department, strive to ensure our guests feel right at home with us and we are so glad you found your room to be comfortable and pleasant. We hope that you will stay with us again next time you are in Augusta. I would like to emphasis that we endeavor to ensure every guest of our hotel receives an everlasting impression. I hope you will allow my colleagues and I at the Comfort Suites, more opportunity’s to create great experience for you in the near future. The team, at this hotel, has the most wonderful attitude and commitment to great service, thank you for noticing their efforts.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Traveling from Texas to Virginia we made our second night stop at this hotel in Augusta. The comfort suites is right off of I-20 E. we had great rooms and the staff was extremely helpful. Everything we did on this trip through was great.

Date of stay: October 2012
KelseyL, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to express your observations. My Colleague and I are delighted to hear that you found our team to be helpful and friendly—that is wonderful. My colleagues and I trust “Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.” We appreciate your feedback as this truly allows our team to see a perspective from our guests view and that makes us better in the long run . Hopefully you will continue to return and enjoy the continued progress that will always exceed your expectations. My colleagues and I thrilled that we have gained you as a loyal guest we look forward to having you back.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The hotel was very nice and the staff were great, it was an easy no fuss process!

The room was big and very clean, bathroom was great.

Breakfast was nice, lots of choices, with hot breakfast options.

Not much to write about because everything was wonderful! no complaints, great price, not much more you could want!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KelseyL, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with Tripadvisor about your stay at our Comfort Suites Augusta, GA. Great score, thank you. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the accommodations and the service from our staff. Hearing feedback from our guests is one of the many reasons our team members continue to improve and are so full of pride to be a part of the Comfort Suites. “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” I strongly believe that our team has the burning desire to be successful. Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if you need assistance with future reservations. Have a pleasant and wonderful week.