Comfort Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwafflesthe breakfast areabreakfast attendanttruck stopchoice hotelsroom was cleanevery morningneeded anythingsofa bedgreat place to stayexcellent staygreat customer servicedefinitely stay here againaugusta areastaff was friendlycontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2011

I would like to acknowledge a great employee in Kelsey. She was working the front desk when I checked in on 9/29/11. She went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Has a nice lobby, very modern. The staff was very friendly and gracious. Good breakfast. The room was very clean and new-looking. I'd stay here again when in Augusta.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank valor155
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I've been staying at the Comfort Suites for the last 4 weeks on business. I have been extremely pleased with the staff. The front desk receptionist Kelsey and Julie are always very welcoming and courteous which has helped to make my time away from home better. Upon check-in or returning from a long day of work they always greet you with a pleasant "Good Morning" or "How was your day?' The hotel manager Julia has been a pleasure to talk to as well. She has been very personable and has taken time out of her busy day to find out the nature of my business here in Augusta and has assured me that if I needed anything to make my stay better, to be sure to let her know. If I'm return to Augusta on business or pleasure, I will be sure to book my room with Comfort Suites in Augusta.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2011

This property far surpassed my expectations. I have traveled in and out of the country and have stayed at 4 star properties not matching the quality of this location. The staff are extremley helpful and professional. The convey a message your comfort is their main concern. The property is clean starting with the parking lot to the entrance, the lobby and the hallways. It is well lit and well maintained. The room was quite posh and extremely clean. Although it is unlikely I will travel through this area again, if I do, I will most certainly reserve a room here.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura-Alabama
Reviewed October 1, 2011

I called ahead to see what the rates were for this hotel. Julie answered the phone and was very professional, yet warm with her answers. She was also very knowledgeable to all the scenarios I put before her.

We arrived and met Julie at the desk. She was the sweetest clerk I have ever met in a hotel. She made eye contact, did not rush me into deciding if I wanted 2 Queens or 1 King, as I hesitated. She told me about the amenities, and portrayed true, old-fashioned hospitality.

I was very impressed with Julie, since customer service in this day leaves a lot to be desired, in many places. Thank you, Julie, for making our stay so much better by being a pleasant beginning to a great stay at a`fine hotel, which was very clean and super comfortable!!

S.Blackwell Columbia, SC

Room Tip: bottom floor, end room was quiet and easily accessed
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family