Comfort Suites
$88
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$45
$50
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$60
HIExpress.com
$46
$44
Red Roof
All reviewsfront deskwafflesthe breakfast areabreakfast attendanttruck stopchoice hotelsroom was cleanevery morningneeded anythingsofa bedgreat place to stayexcellent staygreat customer servicedefinitely stay here againaugusta areastaff was friendlycontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2011

The service was super, the people at the front desk make you feel welcomed and make you want to return for more of there great service.
Kelsey is an exceptional employee, i think she deserves a little raise

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Matthew W
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Clean, nice, and good value. Basic complimentary breakfast with a few extras. No complaints. Good value because we good get 6 people in a room with the 2 beds and sofa bed.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank HammerTravel
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I stay in a lot of hotels for business and typically stay in 3 star hotels. I stayed here because of the high smiley face ratings from travelocity. I was impressed from the time I walked in the door. Rooms had a nice desk and leather chair for me to work on, internet was fast. (I hardwired) Nice couch and great water pressure and nice flat screen. They do a beer and wine and cheese meet and greet I went to and ended up spending 4 hours shooting the bull. Fantastic evening. Will definitely stay again. Great staff too.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Fatdaddyk
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I travel through Augusta going to my son's in Conway, SC because of my health we decided to stay in Augusta to cut the trip in half. We just happened up on this location. We were impressed with the quaility of the room and hotel. The people who checked us in and out were very friendly and helpful. The ladies who cleaned our room were very professional and friendly. Kelsey who checked us out was courteous and helpful and we will be staying there again next time we visit our family in South Carolina.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 226 a corner room and it was quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Eugene F
Reviewed August 14, 2011

This is a newer hotel and very well kept. My family and I felt as if we were the most important people in the facility upon check in with the front desk attedant Kelsie she strived to meet any request we had. It's not very often you find good customer service these days. There was another lady that night I think her name was robin, she printed out my family and I some driving directions on mapquest. Breakfast was good & check out was fast and efficent. I had a very pleasant stay and commend this hotel. Stay here! You will be glad you did!

• Stayed: August 2011